Someone else

Pov: annie
Date: imma stop adding the date..

Time skip 15 days
We get home from school. I had started going back a few days ago johnny and i had our first date it was honestly amazing;A candle lit diner by the sea ended with a night under the stars, topped with the perfect kiss. Everything was perfect.

Lauren and i are pretty close, whenever she is around,which isnt alot she is normally at kenzies, we hangout and do girly stuff I definitely wouldn't do with johnny.

Kenzie and i, aren't as close as we used to be I personally think its cause of hayden he is always avoiding coming here, or just being around me.

Carson and i are tight he is like a brother to me i love him to pieces. My memory still isnt back but its fine im actually afraid to have to remember, it might change things and i dont want that.

Currently johnny and i are getting ready to go for a swim aka tan,im inscure afraid of what he will think. I braid my hair after putting on burgundy tied at the front bikini it was cute who knew i had such great style once im done i head downstairs and outside where johnny was swimming around.

He still hasn't realized me as i sit down ready to tan "woah when did you get here" he laughs in shock i sit up and stare at him, he looked adorable his wet hair swooped to the side "about 5 minutes ago" i say pulling down my glasses for a better view as he climbed out. He was hotter than I imagined he holds out his hand i take it and he pulls me into his grip wrapping his hands firmly around my waist, as i his neck. He leans down and kisses me, as he is a taller i go on my toes and kiss back before it could turn into a full makeout "We come beari...oh" carsons familiar voice shrieks i bite my lip and turn, johnny and i still close together "hey guys" i say awkwardly. Carson, kenzie, lauren, noah, nadia, austin and hayden were stood there in bathing suits with a array of facial expressions some shocked, some excited, even some.....sad "what are you guys doing here?" Johnny says through gritted teeth "you posted pool day on your story so..carson suggested" austin says awkwardly "you played apart too!" Carson defends i laugh at their bickering "so you two huh?" Lauren says "can we please talk about this some other day" johnny says annoyed at their actions. Its all silent for a bit johnny had sat down, i was standing there and some people had got in the pool.

Not long after everyone besides johnny and i were in the pool with music blaring. No one was paying attention to us and it was all on carson as he flips into the pool, i sit near johnny "john its not that bad we can have another pool day" i say he pulls out a ring from a bag "but today was special" he mumbles my eyes were glued to the beautiful ring he was holding it then hits me what its for. I jump on him, landing on his lap and kiss him once we pull away out faces still inches apart "yes" i say biting my lip "wait yes what?" He says confused "yes i will be your girlfriend you goof" i laugh  he smiles and kisses me this time for longer and once we pull away he slipped the ring onto my finger "I promise to be the best boyfriend i can " he whispers I chuckle and then we kiss again. I love this boy....but something is still there for someone else and i cant remember who.

Johannie or hannie?