I am going to miss you

Pov: annie

I leave the note on the side with the ring, a test and my keys on top i look around the place "goodbye" i whisper and then turn around and leave. I take a deep breath and start walking dragging my suitcase behind next stop haydens place.

I get there and go inside then upstairs i slide it under the door "yo bro whats that" carsons voice says "who cares" johnny slurs. He's been drinking. Its best i leave but I haven't said bye to carson instead i will call him later.

I get downstairs and im a little lost of where to go, well i know how to get there but its going to take a car ride. To my luck someone calls my name "annie" austin calls and runs up to me "oh hey austin!" I say nervously "you going somewhere?" He asks pointing to the case "yeah im visiting family in maryland" i say "you need a ride to the airport?" He offers i smile widely "yes please" i squeal and hug him. We walk over to the car and i help him get my case in the trunk when i look up i see kenzie, hayden and nadia getting out a car. I quickly get in the back seat and lay down "oh hey austin you going somewhere?" Kenzie says "yeah im heading to the airport" he says "you going on holiday?" Hayden laughs "no but a friend is now i should really go her flight is in like 2 hours so see ya" he says shutting the trunk and hoping into drivers seat.

Once they leave i sit up "your legit a life saver" i huff and climb into shotgun "i know....why were you hiding from them anyway I thought y'all were friends" he says starting the car "it dont matter" i smile i face the window and see johnny staring then i see nadia spin him around and they start making out my eyes fill with tears i take a photo of them.

I sat there crying silently as austin drove i take out my phone and click carsons name it rings a bit and he answers "hello" he shouts over arguments "hey" i say clearing my throat "how could you do that to her both of you just get out!" Haydens angry voice shouts "if you care about her so much why are you dating her!" Johnny slurs it soon fades as if carson left the room "hey annikan wassup" he says "im going away and i just wanted to say goodbye" i say "wha..t your going away where!" He says in shock "maryland to visit family and clear my head i am gonna miss you so much" i say choking on tears "wait but why?" He asks sadness in his voice "im pregnant and johnny found out walked out then decided to get drunk and make out with nadia so i have a lot to think about" i cry barely able to say johnnys name "im so sorry annie i sent that message" he says i could tell he was crying "its okay thanks to you i know who is really there for me you are one of them" i say processing what he said "i love you annie" he says crying "i love you too carson" i say also in tears "wait when will you come back?" He asks im about to answer "carson annie is gone!" Hayden shouts bursting into the room "bye carson" i say and hang up. I take a deep breath and block his contact "you alright?" Austin asks "no not really" i say forcing a smile.

We are nearly there when austins phone rings attached to the aux he answer his eyes on the road "hello" he says "austin it was annie your taking to the airport wasn't it" hayden asks i click hang up "just ignore them please" i say he nods and keeps driving. I open my phone again and this time click johnnys name and send him a message

A- (insert picture of jadia kissing)
You already answered one of my questions you dont love me 💔

I then block him. A big weight is being lift off my shoulders "were almost here" austin says i sit up straight "okay!" I say.

Comment ☕️ for more!