You like him!

Pov: annie
Date: 16/6/18

"Hey annie wait up" i hear i look back to see hayden running after me "oh hey hayden" i say as we walk "there is this party at my friends on the weekend you and mackenzie should totally come" he says i begin to laugh and stop when i see he isnt laughing "wait your serious"  i stutter he nods "oh um wow okay i don't know yet i can let you know" i reply stopping at my locker "nice ass leblanc" someone calls "fuck sake" I mumble "anyway the party yeah i will ask kenzie" i say "great see you in detention" he calls then goes and punches the guy who called at me they begin to fight, immediately the teachers come over and drag them to the office he winks at me for the 3rd time today.

I take out my books and lean against the locker "did you hear about the fight hayden and lucas got into?" Kenzie asks me i snap out of my thoughts and we begin to walk to a bench "oh yeah it was about me i think" i say casually "wait what! About you?" She squeals sitting down "i need the deets!" I set my books down "so first this guy gave me his number which made me late for class, i got a detention had to sit near hayden. After lesson hayden ran after me invited us to a party on the weekend. Lucas was like nice ass to me then hayden said see you in detention and went and beat him up" i explain shrugging my shoulders she squeals  "oh yeah and he winked at me again" i add she squeals louder "we are totes going to that party" she says "i dont know kenz a high school party" I hesitated "we are going and its final" she sternly says.

It was now after school, kenzie had drama club so i was going home "annie" someone calls nadia turner, cheer captain 2nd prettiest in school "your coming to carsons party on Saturday right?" She says "um yeah" i say raising a eyebrow "oo fun we should totes have a sleepover the Friday before AND you should TOTES sign up for cheer this year you and your little friend Kayla was it?" She asks "kenzie and i dont know nadia cheer isn't really my thing" i shrug "gurl with a body like that it has to be, k tomorrow football pitch and Friday sleepover" she says before skipping away "she can be a handful i know" i turn to see a blonde haired girl besides me "lauren, lauren Orlando" she introduces i shake her hand "ann" i go to introduce myself "annie leblanc yep I know everyone is talking about you" she chuckles "they are?" I say nervously "oh yeah but its fine you seem nice anyway" she smiles "thanks lauren" I reply it begins to rain "oh shoot" lauren says pulling her jacket close to her. Lucky me i left my hoodie at home" you going home?" She asks "i was just gonna go sit in the park for a bit but" i say pointing to the sky "oh i know come with me my house is right round the corner" she says and i follow her.

She was right it was right round the corner and it was massive, i look up at it "woah" i gasp she chuckles and takes my hand as we go inside "MOM, DAD, JOHNNY ARE YOU HOME?" She calls no reply "looks like no ones home" she smiles dropping her bag and walking into the kitchen "drink?" She asks "yes please" I reply she nods and pours some coke.

We sit down getting to know eachother and I explain about my skirt situation she just laughs. Suddenly we hear the sound of loud boys and 5 boys walk in. Carson, johnny, connor,sam and hayden. Sam being the boy from earlier "hi John" lauren says "skipped detention today leblanc?" Hayden teases "oh fuck" i curse "no no chill they said its tomorrow anyway" he laughs i relax "got a bit wet didn't you girls" sam says "shut it sam" hayden snaps. Lauren sets down 5 glasses of water and they all go for it with that we slip away and go upstairs.

We go into laurens room which was so nice compared to mine "hayden seems to like you huh" she says "w-what" i stutter "i mean the way he snapped at sam seemed pretty .......overprotective" she says i blush "you like him!" She exclaims "i do not..... i mean maybe a little" I mumble she jumps up and down "thats so cute" I continue to blush like crazy.

Lauren said they have this inside area thats like outside if that makes sense and that we should go and chill there. So we went down and she opened the door there was palm trees, a pool ,some deck chairs and fake grass "this is so cool" i say walking past the pool when suddenly im thrown in i swim to the top and see sam laughing "that was totally out of order im gonna get you for that" i say angrily then jump out and drag him in he pulls me in with him and when we swim to the top , we are so close, he moves the hair from my face and leans in. No this cant be my first kiss. I splash him in the face and swim of. I climb out and sit on the edge "ooo rejected" johnny says i just realised they were all sitting around, i chuckle and walk over to lauren "help im so embarrassed" i cringe "he tries it on everyone he tried it on me once that certainly didn't end well" she laughs i laugh awkwardly and sit down. I look at my soaking wet, now see-through uniform i can't stay in this i begin to untie my tie and then unbutton my shirt i look up to see all the boys looking at me they immediately look away. I take it off then walk to the pool and squeeze it when im pushed in again i swim to the top and see hayden this time laughing i roll my eyes "anyone wanna join me" i ask "you know what i think hayden does dont you bud" lauren says then pushes him in i chuckle as he swims to the top with a shocked face "this is totally not funny" he says trying not to laugh "yes it is" I say and splash him "oh its on" he says and splashes me back i swim away as he swims after me.

End of chapter!