The party

Pov: annie
Date: 20/6/18

I wake up to the sound of music, to my suprise it was barbie girl. I laugh to myself as i get up and head downstairs, i see carson dancing around singing into a broom "ahh" He shrieks when he sees me "IM A BARBIE GIRL" i sing and smirk "IN A BARBIE WORLD" we sing in unison and both dance around as he spins me around i fall and so does he we lay there laughing "what is going on" johnny chuckles and pauses the music we sit up "i mean it was his fault" i whisper "hey you joined in" he argues "alright alright now lets get this day started!" Johnny exclaims and puts the music back on.

It was about 1 hour till people will start to arrive we had been decorating all day, i was currently in carsons sisters old room looking for something to wear. I flip through everything and nothing catches my eye till i see something in the corner i pick it up, a burgundy dress, with a bit above the stomach revealed and lace edges slightly over the stomach. I get undressed and slip it on. When i look in the full length mirror im shocked to see how it perfectly fits and wraps around my body i brush it down lightly and do a little twirl, perfect. I look around on the vanity was some curlers and a little bit of makeup, i begin to curl my hair and apply the makeup.

The heels i had were a bit big so i put some cotton at the front and it fit better. I take one last look in the mirror, i think i did pretty well for what i had. When i get downstairs johnny, carson, sam, connor and hayden all avert their eyes to me, i take a deep breath "is it okay" i say nervously biting my lip "y-eah i mean you look stunning" johnny stutters "its perfect anns" carsons smiles "i love you two" i say and head to the kitchen.

When i see red solo cups i get a little nervous, i had only drank a few times it was okay but the next day was horrible. I decide im going to let lose today, whats the worst that could happen? i go over and scoop up some of the drink into a cup and swallow it fast, the burn lasting for a little then fading into a soothing tingle "annie can we talk?" I hear i put the cup down and turn to see hayden standing there "sure whats up" i say with a small smile "well you see im da..." he begins "ANNIE" someone calls and connor walks in with a girl. She had brown hair tied in a high ponytail, her smile was wide and inviting "annie this is jayden, jayden this is annie" connor says i walk over and she hugs me "its so good to finally meet you, connor talks about you alot" she says i giggle "he does?" She nods "but don't worry nothing to embarrassing besides the time your pants ripped and you had to wear a mini skirt to school when he told me that i knew we'd get on, clumsy im clumsy too" she chuckles "yep" i laugh "wanna go chat?" she asks "sure.... i will have to catch you later" i say mouthing sorry as she drags me off.

It starts to get crowded as more and more people arrive, jayden and i were already best friends and we were dancing around. I bump into someone "sorry" I mumble i look up and see noah his eyes grow wide when he sees me "wow you look hot sorry i mean pretty" he says smiling a genuine smile "thanks noah" i say returning the smile he walks off "who was that?" Jayden says nudging me "a ex actually" i laugh "oh no ew what" she says pulling a disgusted face i laugh and give her a spin.

Jayden left to go talk to connor, i go to the kitchen which was packed now i make my way to the drink and make one, when i drink it its way stronger than last time and has a better feeling. I make another one and bring it with me.

I was sitting on the steps inside, pissed. Hayden approaches me "hey annie can we talk now?" He asks sounding perfectly sober "sureEe" i slur "come upstairs its more private" he says and offers his hand i take it and stumble up the stairs with him guiding me. I go in the room i stayed in, once he is in i lock it "iTs realllly hot in here is that just me?" I slur "im gonna take mY cLothes off" i say he runs over and holds my hand downs "no no dont" he says. My eyes lock to his and soon he crashes his lips onto me im taken aback but kiss back. It escalates pretty quickly and he pushes me onto the bed then starts to undress me  "are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask he nods eagerly and takes the rest of the stuff i had on off then takes his clothes off leaving us both naked. He comes over to me and that was it i wasn't a Virgin anymore.

Im not gonna go into details but ya know 😬