Tell me everything

Pov: annie
Date: 16/6/18

I sit there sobbing quietly "mackenzie lives near me right?" Hayden asks "um- yeah (address)" i say through tears. He keeps driving then pulls over, i look out the window to see we are no where near kenzies. Out the corner of my eye i see he is facing me i keep my head bowed "annie talk to me hayleys asleep" he says "im fine just drive" i mumble "please" he says placing his hand on mine "i said im okay" i say tears falling down cheeks, making one sting.

He places his hand on my face and brings my eyes to meet his, i close mine tightly as tears escape "your cheek" he whispers i flinch as he touches it "did your mom or dad do this to you?" He asks softly i dont say anything i just break down he pulls me into a hug "shh it's okay im here" he whispers and strokes my hair.

I open my eyes and look at hayden who was focused on the road, i had fell asleep my head rested on his shoulder "how long was i asleep?" I ask tiredly "only about 15 minutes we are almost there" he replies "okay thanks" i say and sit back.

Finally we reach kenzies place "so" he says turning the engine off "how you feeling?" he asks "alright". No boy has ever been this caring to me like him, no one except my older brother "look hayden thank you for everything but there is one thing i need to ask you to do and you have to promise me you will do this, okay?" I demand he nods "no matter what circumstances , please never bring my dad up again" i say "but....I promise" he finishes "thanks" i smile and for a while we just sit there staring into eachothers eyes.

I break the silence "we should probably go now" i say awkwardly "yeah" he replies i get out and open the back door, i try to pick hayley up but im too weak "how can a 11 year old be so heavy" i chuckle. He comes round "i can bring her up if you want" he offers i smile at him "i'd like that thanks" i say he picks her up and locks his car then we walk towards the apartments.

I knock on the door and soon kenzie answers her hair in a plait and pyjamas on "oh hey annie I thought you were staying at home" she says still not realising hayley and hayden "my parents were arguing we didn't really wanna stay" I reply turning and looking at them, she notices them and blushes slightly "um oh hi hayden" she says "Mackenzie" he smiles "come in" she says and we walk in. Hayden sets hayley on the sofa "anyone want a drink or something" kenzie offers "no thanks" we say in unison "alright im gonna go get in my bath um yeah that" she lies and jogs off.

I laugh and go to the cupboard taking out a first aid kit i go and sit down, hayden comes and sits near me. I take out some cotton and pour the medicine on it i wipe it on my cheek, immediately pulling it away from the sting "here let me help you need to be more gentle" he says taking it from me. I dont say no i close my eyes and he dabs it i flinch but soon the pain goes.

"There all done" he says placing it down and looking in my eyes "thanks again" i say for like the 100th time today "no problem....i should probably get going" he says biting his lip i nod and swing my legs round hopping down "yeah of course" i say walking to the door.

He walks out "see you tomorrow leblanc sleep well" he says "you too summerall" i tease and wave goodbye closing the door. Kenzie walks in and fangirls i shush her and point to hayley "tell me everything" she demands.

End of chapter