What are you doing here

Pov: annie

"H-ayden" i stutter he is a shocked as me "annie" he manages to say "um what are you doing here?" I ask still in shock "um i came to see carson what are you doing here?" He mimics what i said "im here to see carson and austin" i say. We stand there in silence until "annie?" Someones stutters from behind hayden, i see johnny standing with a pizza in hand my heart breaks he looked drained and sounded heartbroken "im sorry i cant do this" i say then run upstairs "annie wait" hayden calls from behind me.

This was all too much for me. Suddenly my throat felt clogged as if I couldn't breathe i was struggling gasping for air but the more i inhaled the worse it got. I feel dizzy then i pass out collapsing to the ground.

Carsons pov
"Whats taking annie so long" austin asks concerned, brennan was too busy on his phone "i dont know i will go check" i say standing up as im heading to the door i hear a thud from upstairs then i look to see hayden and johnny at the door "what the fuck?" I say "where is annie?" I ask then johnny points to the stairs. I rush up there almost tripping when i enter annies room there she was passed out "CALL 911" i shout at loud as i can scooping annie up and bringing her downstairs.

Johnny was calling a ambulance when hayden sees her he rushes over "omg is she okay please be okay" he mumbles pushing her hair back "what is going on" austin says he sees her and comes over "anns can you hear me" he says "BRENNANNNNN! GET HERE NOW" He shouts. Brennan comes in eyes glued to his phone "ye- what the fuck happened?" He says noticing annie who i had still in my arms "i found her unconscious upstairs" i say "the ambulance is on its way" johnny adds "and who the fuck are they?" Brennan says pissed "you seem to have more concern about us than annie" johnny mumbles "what was that bud?" Brennan says through gritted teeth  "i said maybe you should focus on annie instead of us" johnny replies louder this time. Brennan listens and comes over "put her down" he says i do so and rest her on the floor he sits down and rests her head on his lap "anyway who are you guys?" He asks more calm "im hayden and thats johnny" hayden says "oh" brennan replies then continues looking after annie.

The ambulance gets here and brennan goes with her. Austin and i head to my car to follow behind "we are coming with you guys" johnny says sternly "fine get in" i say. Everyone was anxious "i think annies baby is mine" hayden blurts out i almost crash the car "YOU THINK WHAT!" Austin shrieks "i think its mine" he repeats "woah woah woah how would that happen?" Johnny says getting angry "we h-ooked up once" he stutters "before she was dating you" hayden clarifies quickly "well why hasn't annie said anything about it?" Austin asks "i dont think she even remembers it she was drunk and after losing her memory i don't even know if she will ever remember it" he says sadly "bro we will talk about this some other time let's focus on annie" i say keeping my eyes on the road.

Oof do you think annie will remember?