Its all my fault

Brennans pov

We are in the ambulance and annie is waking up "h-hayden" she mumbles. Why is she saying his name? Why isnt he asking for me? I brush it off "no babe its me" i whisper holding her hand "w-hat happened?" She says "you collapsed were on the way to the hospital now" i explain.

Once we arrive they take annie to do tests and then give her a room. I sit by her side she was now asleep, although the doctors said she should stay awake because she hit her head. My phone dings

?: hey what happened where'd you go?
B: annie collapsed at hospital
?: oh okay is she okay?
B: yeah she is just asleep
?: so can we call then ? x
B: yeah let me just go to a different room x

Johnnys pov
Once we get there we ask where her room is. We then head up to it austin knocks but after no answer goes in "shes asleep" he says. We all go in "guys its time you explain what happened" austin says "well i was coming over to see carson ,i needed to talk, but annie answered she was in shock but made small talk and then johnny arrived with a pizza thats when she ran upstairs we don't know what happened after that" hayden explains "its all my fault" i say looking down "you didn't do anything  you were just doing your job" carson says bro hugging me "im gonna go get a coffee" i say "i will come with you on that one" austin says "if she wakes up call me" he says to carson and hayden before we leave.

Haydens pov
I sit in the seat by her side "i will give you some space" carson says then leaves. I sigh and rest my head on the bed "im so sorry" I apologize "im sorry for lying to you and there is something i have to tell you.....i love you i always have and one night we had sex, you probably don't even remember but there is a possibility this baby is mine and if it is i want to be in their life and yours, i've missed you so much" i say i felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders.

Knock knock. "Come in" i call wiping my eyes a doctor comes in "is she still asleep?" He asks i nod "can you try wake her up we have something to tell her" he asks. I try to wake her up and after a minute she does "mhm hayden" she mumbles "the doctor is here to see you" i say she sits up "hi miss leblanc how are you feeling?" He asks "okay" she replies "okay well the tests we got back show that your blood levels are very high which isn't good for you or the baby. You need to relax more and from what i heard this trip wasn't a good idea" he explains "is the baby okay?" I ask "yes she is... at the moment if your stress levels stay this high or increase your putting yourself and your baby at risk" he says sternly.

oOf i hope the whole medical things make sense im not a doctor lol