Heartbroken

Pov: annie

2 days later
We were choosing what to have to eat "what do you want to eat?" I ask "you" he mumbles i look at him "what?" I laugh he shakes his head "nothing" i stand up "imma go upstairs " i say. I wait for a bit and just like i knew he comes in "what are you doing?" He asks "waiting for a kiss from this hot guy" i mumble.

His lips crashed into mine with hunger and passion i kissed back but it was clear who was more dominant. He pulled my shirt off as i his, a sly smirk crawled onto his lips before they were back attached to mine. He laid me on the bed not breaking the kiss trailing his lips down my neck as he pulled off my shorts.He wasn't playing no more so neither was i, I managed to make it so i was sitting on him i ran my hand down his chest touching his abs. I reached for his jeans and unbuckled the belt, then the buttons and then pulled them off. His hands were firmly placed on my ass as he pulls me down into a kiss running his hands up to my bra and unbuckling it, slipping it off and throwing it to the side.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asks impatiently "yes" i breathe before i could say anything else we were you know.....

1 hour later
We both lay there panting "that....was" i huff "amazing" he finishes i lay on my side and face him he does the same "your perfect you know that" he says i blush "and im not lying" he continues i peck him on the cheek and then slide out from under the covers "where are you going?" He frowns sitting up i grab my silk robe and put it on the cleavage area was really revealing but lauren was not coming home today so who cares "to get a drink i will be back" i say then head downstairs.

As im pouring myself some orange juice the doorbell rings. When i open it hayden is standing there soaked "hayden are you alright?" I ask smiling "annie there is something I really have to tell you" he stutters "well come..." i start "babe who is it" johnny calls as he walks in "oh hey bro" he says, he was only in his boxers when i turn back to hayden his facial expression had changed he looked heartbroken "you know what nevermind" he says then turns to leave i walk out and grab his wrist "are you okay?" I ask he swallows and nods "get back safely okay..." i smile and wave bye.

I go back inside "what was that about" johnny questions "he wanted to talk to me about something but he said forget it" i shrug "alright then wanna go for a round two" he says wiggling his eyebrows i laugh as he takes my hand and leads me to the sofa.

It may be a weird chapter but i needed a way of adding something from this into the plot.
Who saw the chicken girls season 3 behind the scenes...tea ☕️