Unpleasant noise

Pov: annie
4 months later

Im 9 months pregnant now! My due date is in 3 weeks. Johnny and i talk all the time I really miss him I facetime him whenever i have appointments he is probably more updated than Austin at this point. Brennan and i are still off-ish he has been distant since la. Im definitely relaxed here katie is the best always supporting me.

I wake up from a nap alone brennan must've went downstairs . I head downstairs but hayley was the only one there "where is brennan?" I ask her "he left like 2 hours ago" she says turning her attention back to fortnite "oh okay imma go to his place" i say grabbing a jacket "k be safe" she says "yes mom" i tease.

I leave brennan didn't live far. It was only a small apartment thats why we are normally always at mine once I arrive, i head upstairs and unlock the door. The lights were out in all the rooms besides one. The bedroom where a unpleasant noise was coming from, i didn't want to but something in me did it.

I walked over to the door and push it open. Brennan. The first thing i saw brennan naked, clothes sprawled across the room and under him a girl. I wanted to scream but instead I froze and tears started to spill from my eyes it wasn't until my sobs became louder that he noticed me.

His face dropped as he slid off the girl and under the covers revealing that the girl was nadia. My blood boiled. I was no longer sad, oh no i was outrageous.
"Annie..." he stuttered "you...you cheating lying piece of shit" i shouted.I was most likely red as heck "I trusted you you fucking dick" i screamed. I began approaching nadia i slapped her across her face "i mean you were always a HOe" i spat in her face "dont talk to her like that!....annie calm down please" brennan says "ME CALM DOWN. IM NOT EVEN NEARLY FINISHED.... IM GONN-" i stopped shouting. A sharp, intense pain hit me. I grabbed my stomach in pain "ahh" I screamed holding onto the bed frame for support "brennan do something" i heard nadia say "um" he stuttered "call a fucking ambu-ahhh" I screamed. My hand was wet. My water had broke.

Comment anything for more cause i will forget to update skskkssskjsksj