Nervous

Pov: annie

Time skip a week

We arrive at the airport just on time katie obviously had her camera out and she filmed our extremely dramatic goodbye before we boarded the plane.

I've always been a confident flyer but today i was really nervous luckily brennan was here to keep me calm and before i know it we are landing in maryland.

As soon as i step off the plane i squeal in excitement "im so excited" i exclaim, brennan chuckles and intertwines his fingers with mine. After we got our bags we headed for the exit when i see austin and carson holding a sign 'annie my smol bean baby carrying queen' i chuckle and he soon spots me chucking the sign to the floor and charging at me.

We engulf eachother in a hug and rock side to side i was crying my eyes out "ive missed you so much" i sob. Once we pull away he looks me up and down "my little queen has made you gain some weight sis" he says rubbing my stomach i laugh and wipe my eyes.

After we are done i turn to carson he was playing with the edge of the sign and looked nervous "i hope you dont mind i made him let me come" he mutters "carson! Of course i dont mind" I exclaim and hug him tightly "I've fucking missed you annie you don't even understand everything is so much different" he whispers then kisses my head "umHum" brennan says i laugh and pull away from our hug "guys this is brennan my boyfriend" i say as he side hugs me "you got a good one this time annie" austin says trying to whisper as he also try's to wink we all laugh "what?" Austin says confused "nice to meet you man" carson says and they bro hug "ew" me and austin cringe "SO! Shall we get going to my place aka your house for the next 3 day?" Austin exclaims "actually austin i was wondering if they maybe wanted to stay with me, considering my house is bigger, no offence, obviously you can stay aswell" carson offers austin gives him a dirty look then jumps up and down "great I haven't even cleaned so you just saved me a tonne" he says happily "alright its settled lets go" i say confidently then we head to carsons car.

I haven't updated in a while.
Today is October 1st for me.
3 years since caleb passed rip bubba 💞