I don't know anything

Pov: annie
Date: 22/6/18

After we ate all i wanted to do was go home "imma go home guys" i say kenzie nods "what if you stay with me....and kenzie" hayden blurts out "i dont see why not but my dad probably wants to see me" i shrug "your dad doesn't want to see you i mean he is on a business trip yeah" hayden says i give him a look. What is he trying to cover up? "Alright i will stay with y'all if thats okay with you kenz?" I ask she nods. Carson waves at me, lauren had already left a while ago and johnny leans in for a hug but stops himself "i-im sorry" he stutters and frowns "you were obviously my best friend for a reason" i say and pull him into a hug when we pull apart he has a massive smile on his face "thank you" he replies "i will see you around" i say and wave as they walk off. Then we go to haydens car and drive to his place.

When we get there "i've never even been here" kenzie laughs "you guys haven't been together long then?" I ask they shake their heads "nope" kenzie says "i will go get you some clothes" hayden says and goes upstairs i sit down awkwardly "so hayden seems nice" i say "i mean we don't know much about each other at first i only got with him to make some girl jealous but i think i really like him now" she blushes "well as long as your happy" i smile he comes in and hands us clothes "who's clothes were these?" Kenzie asks "my cousins" he says "thanks" i say i look down and realise its calebs old baseball shirt "um where can I change?" I ask he points to a bathroom i nod and go in.

Why was my brothers shirt here? I question as i get undressed i notice bruises and cuts all on my body what the? I think then put the clothes on the top still a bit big. I go out and sit down kenzie was changing and i dont know where hayden was. I take out my phone which kenzie gave me earlier as im scrolling through my camera roll i see a bunch of pictures one in particular catches my eye. Johnny and i sharing a milkshake i smile and continue looking through When i get a text from hayley

Hay: I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED OMG ARE YOU OKAY!
Annie: yes but i can't remember things from these past few months it's honestly tiring
Hay: im glad your okay.... do you have any questions?
Annie: yes actually did i ever mention hayden and johnny?
Hay: johnny no. Hayden yes, i stayed at his house with you one time you two were close
Annie: oh... thanks for telling me hay. FaceTime tommorow?
Hay: ofc ily
Annie: ily2 good night

I turn my phone off and sit back. This is so stressful. Why did this have to happen! I wish it was how it used to be. I go upstairs and knock on a door hayden opens it shirtless "have you seen my bag i can't find it?" I ask "here it is" kenzie calls passing it to hayden then to me our hands brush against eachother and i get this feeling it felt familiar and i just wanna remember where from. I storm off and downstairs i rummage through my bag and pull out cigarettes a note inside 'to take the edge of things -noah' noah ziegler? I take two out and go onto the balcony lighting one and inhaling.

After I finish both of them, i go inside hayden and kenzie were now down here "im really tired....where can i crash?" i ask "my bed i will sleep down here kenz you can either stay down here or with annie its up to you" he explains "i will stay with annie....if thats okay?" kenzie asks i nod "goodnight" i say then grab my stuff and go upstairs then climb into the bed. I felt empty, alone imagine someone taking half of your life away and you can't remember anything but you can still feel things, thats how this feels and no one can understand me. I drift asleep thinking of nothing remembering nothing.

I jolt up dripping in sweat, kenzie was sound asleep besides me. I had a dream well a nightmare..... i knew of nothing and nothing knew of me like i didn't even exist. I quietly slip out of the bed and creep downstairs grabbing a cigarette before hand. I go onto the balcony and sit down lighting the cigarette the sun was coming up and i realised i didn't even know the time, i didn't even know the date i knew nothing and for a second i thought maybe the dream was real and i didn't even exist. Until a sleepy husky voice inturpts me "you good?" he asks i look at the cigarette in hand which was almost all burnt out i take a bit and throw it over the edge "no" i finally reply. He sits near me, no shirt on and a blanket in hand "its freezing" he says and wraps it around me "why is it so cold" i say looking at the sky ahead "i don't know" he replies i begin to cry "i don't know anything i dont know the time, date, season heck i don't even know my friends" i sob a guilty look appears on his face "its 6:25 on the 23 of june 2018" he says "and who are you to me why did you have to lie" i ask tears slipping down my cheeks still "um" he mumbles "you know what don't tell me you obviously lied for a reason" i say "i care about you too much to tell you okay" he blurts out. Im a bit shocked "i trust you and i don't know how or why its just natural" i say he goes to speak "can we just sit here for a bit in silence?" i ask he nods. I hand him back the blanket "you look cold" i whisper he shuffles closer to me and wraps it around us both i lay my head on his shoulder out of instinct and watch the sun rise in silence.

Comment for more :)