Annie, im in love with you

Pov: johnny

Nadia and i just got back to mine. I wonder if annie is still here as i think that i see some things on the side i walk over and pick them up. A test, a letter, keys and the ring. Nadia wraps her arms around me and kisses down my arm causing me to put the stuff down she turns me around and undoes my jeans pulling them down along with my pants "nadia what are you doing?" I ask still a bit tipsy "pleasuring you" she says and gets on her knees.

After about 10 minutes she stops, i liked it but i knew it was wrong and she had to leave "nadia please get out" i say she wipes her mouth "what okay baby call me" she winks and leaves. I turn back around and its all still there the letter, ring and test i begin to rip open the letter and read through it.

What have i done! I think to myself, i pull out my phone to see a message from annie it was a picture of nadia and I kissing. Ive screwed up. I grab my things and run out the door i need to get to the airport.

Pov: hayden
We are currently trying to get to the airport "hayden why do you care so much?" Kenzie asks "because im in love with her" i say not realizing what i really just said i turn kenzies face was going red and her eyes were filled with tears "let me explain kenz" i say "no save it carson pull over im getting out" she says angrily he does as she says and pulls over "i always had a feeling something was going on between you two so have fun with her cause were done " kenzie says before getting out and walking in the rain "im sorry man" carson starts "just keep driving" i mumble.

Pov: annie
Austin insisted on waiting with me when my flight was called back an hour due to the weather "its pretty wild out there" austin says staring at the rain. My brain was all over the place and a part of me wants to know what johnny and hayden are doing or what thoughts are running through their heads but i know its best i stop thinking of them "something on your mind or someone?" Austin asks sitting near me "yeah actually a few someones" i reply "wanna talk about it?" He offers "not really i wanna get them off my mind but i cant" i sigh "well did they do something wrong?" He asks "no i mean yes i dont know" I hesitate he nods "sounds to me like you need some hot cocoa be right back" he says and walks towards the starbucks.

My phone soon starts to ring i answer it H(ayley)- hey annie! Ive missed you
A- hay hay ive missed you too
H- what u doing?
A- im going on a trip
H- ooo where we're on a trip now
A- maryland
H- thats where we are! Mommy is thinking of buying a house here again
A- that's awesome i hope i can see you guys when im there
H- of course you can, you can come stay with us
A- i have some news to tell y'all aswell
H- ooo okay anyway anns ive got to go im excited to see you
A- you too hay byee love you
H- love you too bye

Austin comes back with my hot cocoa "thanks" i say taking it in my hands i sip it "so how long are you going for?" Austin asks sitting down "at first i was gonna go for a few months but now i reckon a year or more my mom is getting a house in maryland" i explain he gasps "thats a long time" he says i nod "its whats best for me. My farther abuses me so i stay wherever i can it was fine before but now i have another life in my hands i cant risk ruining that one too plus my memory and stuff" i say "another life in your hands,are you pregnant!" He gasps in shock i chuckle and nod.He takes hold of both my hands "you are going to be an amazing mom i know it and im gonna call you everyday and visit when i can. Also i have something to tell you....im gay" he stutters i pull him into a hug "austin i love you so much and im proud of you no matter who you choose to be with and whatever you choose to do" i say he smiles with tears in his eyes "im really gonna miss you annie" he chokes i start bawling my eyes out as does he as we pull eachother into another hug.

It was time for me to get on the plane we walk to my gate "so this is it" austin says "only for a little while and please dont cry cause then i will cry and we will both be messes again" i chuckle he nods and we hug tightly.

I walk up and wait in line "annie.where is she" i hear i turn to see hayden and carson, hayden bugging austin. Hayden spots me and pushes past "annie please dont go" he says clearly out of breath "i have to hayden besides it doesn't effect you" i laugh "but it does annie im in love with you im the one carson was talking about in those messages" he explains im in shock then i see johnny behind him "hayden im sorry but i have to go" i say and walk off "annie i love you" they both call in sync i dont look back i keep walking and on the plane.

Johnny, hayden or carson?