Butterflies

Pov: annie
Date 24/6/18

I stayed home from school again today, johnny just got home we plan on binging Netflix when i get a call...

M(om)- hello darling
A- hey madre
M- so.... your farther and i are now split
A- WHAT WHY I THOUGHT U WERE JUST ON A VACATION YOU TWO ARE FINE!
M- don't you remember all the arguments
A- NO I DONT REMEMBER BECAUSE IF YOU HEARD I HIT MY HEAD AND CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING CLEARLY YOU DONT CARE
M- look im sorry me and hayley have moved in with paige
A- whatever don't speak to me ever again i dont need you or dad

I say then hang up the phone johnny walks in with popcorn then takes one look at my face and hugs me as i bawl my eyes out he kisses my forehead "its okay im here" he whispers. I pull away from his chest and wipe my eyes staring at him. What did i do to deserve him? For some reason i did something i leaned in and kissed him but he wasn't kissing back i pulled away and looked down "i should probably go" i whisper getting up he grabs my hand and sits me back down "annie i think your the most beautiful girl i have ever met but your confused and upset right now you dont know what your doing" he explains "you think im the most beautiful girl you've ever met?!" I gasp he chuckles "of course". All these feelings were running through me and i only knew one way to get them out "johnny i do know what im doing" i say then kiss him this time i felt something different, his delicate lips kissing back and butterflies in my stomach.

After a bit we pull away my head rests on his forehead as his hand cups my cheek "i hope you like butter on your popcorn" he says i giggle and sit back "your such a goof".

"What even is this?" Johnny laughs "its alex strangelove its good I promise" i say my head on his shoulder. We were on the sex scene and johnny looked uncomfortable i then look at his pants i let out a little giggle. To tease him i lean over him grabbing the popcorn then sit back "im gonna go to the bathroom" he says nervously then stands up and walks out i stand up and go after him. I grab his hand stopping him in his tracks,lean up and kiss him. His kiss was more rough this time with determination but i still felt the butterflies he pushes me against the wall. We were now making out "imma go to the bathroom wait for me in there" he says finally pulling away i nod he leans down and pecks me one more time before walking off. I go and sit back down, boys I think and laugh to myself.

When johnny came back we continued to watch the movie "hey anns i just realized something" he says abruptly "oh yeah whats that?" I ask he then starts to tickle me "stop-johnny" i say through laughs but he continues to tickle me. He was straddled over me and i was pinned down i manage to bring him down into a kiss distracting him as i make it so i was pinning him down "okay you win" he surrenders I release him and sit down.

We were snuggling under a blanket now watching titanic johnnys hand was rested on my thigh and rubbing it lightly, not in a sexual way but a comforting way but as his hand moved higher I realised he was trying to get revenge from earlier . I then nuzzle my head into his neck he is oblivious then i start sucking his neck leaving him a big hickey "alright lets stop with the teasing now" he laughs i nod.

Titanic was almost finished "im thirsty" i say then get up and head to the kitchen, as im making a drink hands fall around my waist and lips land on my neck "I thought we said no more teasing" i chuckle "you really think I'd let you win" he whispers in my ear then continues kissing my neck probably leaving me a hickey "lets go and actually watch the movie now" i suggest he then picks me up and carries me back in.

As we snuggled watching insidious we heard the door being opened and i got scared i hid my face in his chest "is it that monster thing" i mumble then lauren, carson, hayden, noah,kenzie and some girl I didn't know the name of walk in "oh" i say and sit properly johnny pauses the movie " hey guys" he says "hey you two" lauren smiles "we brought pizza" carson adds i laugh "you guys wait in the kitchen i need to have a quick chat with anns" johnny says smiling the girl who I didn't know gave us death glares before leaving "so whats up?" I say holding his hands "what are we?" He asks "i dont know....what do you want to be?" I ask "i want to be able to protect you,hold you, kiss you and call you mine but is it to soon?" He says "no of course not but maybe we should go on a few dates or something" i suggest he nods "id like that" he says we stand up and kiss,once again i could feel the butterflies,then head to the kitchen.

Kinda a crazy chapter.
But i met johnny the other day and omg i died he is so hot 😂
So im working on a johnny x reader fanfic but idk if i will ever post it but anyway comment 💀 for more