Little did i know

pov:annie
date: 18/6/18

I walk out of lesson it was almost the end of school, i see kenzie, lauren and nadia walking towards me and chatting. They act like im not there and walk past me, i see hayden running towards me i smile at him and he runs past me just like they did and stops near the girls. I bow my head and walk to my next and last lesson of today.

Class finishes and i head to my locker. I see carson and johnny near it talking with their team mates i go over and open it putting my books away "hey annie" carson calls i wave "hey boys" i smile "wanna come watch us at practice we are gonna go for something to eat after?" carson asks i hesitate before nodding "i mean it wouldn't hurt" i shrug,they smile "well cmom lets go" sam chimes in and we all head to the fields.

To my suprise austin was there and we sat together, he was doing a article for the schools website. I watched them play, well mainly hayden, im catching feelings for this boy and i dont know what to do about them "annie hello earth to annie snap out of it" austin says i blink and stop daydreaming "cmon its over" he says i nod and stand up "what you doing now?" i ask "well im probaly gonna head home and get a start on this article what about you?" he asks "the boys invited me to go for something to eat" i reply he nods and we continue walking. We wait outside the school someone beeps their car "that would be my ride see ya annie" austin says and runs to the car "bye" i call waving and standing on my tippe-toes, i stay there waiting for the boys.

About ten minutes later they come out in a huddle but it was just carson, johnny, sam and connor "there she is our biggest supporter" carson laughs i shake my head and laugh with him "lets go then!"connor exclaims and we all start walking. Johnny jogs towards me and falls in step with mine "wanna get on my back?" he says i turn to him and give him a questionable look "what" i chuckle he doesnt say anything just bends down a little and points to his back i laugh and jump on. I stay on his back till we reach the retro looking diner "im so hungry" he huffs as i jump off his back and we walk in.

We pile into a booth me near johnny and carson and the other pair opposite us "so what we getting its on me" connor says "well if thats the case i will get one of everything please" carson jokes "yeah not happeing" connor laughs. The boys tell him their orders "and you?" he asks smiling at me "im okay thanks" i reply " actualy i will get a vanilla milkshake with that" johnny says connor nods and heads to order "how is your neck doing?" johnny asks "its alright thanks hows your leg i saw you trip earlier" i tease nudging him a little "we dont talk about that" he says fake pouting causing me to burst out laughing.

The food comes and johnny slides his milkshake infront of me placing another straw in it "i said i didnt want anything" i laugh "well this isnt yours its mine and i insist you share it with me" he says strictly then sips some i roll my eyes playfully and take a sip. Little did i know this would become a regular thing.

We are all going to johnnys house now connor offers for me to get on his back i do so and johnny pretends to sulk "aw is baby johnny swad" i tease in a baby voice he huffs and runs off "chase him" i call and connor runs everyone running after us and laughing their heads off. They are all out of breath by the time we get to johnnys place, connor sets me down i walk over and hug johnny "im sowwy forgive me" i say in a baby voice and with a frown he furrows his eyebrows and then laughs hugging me back "WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE?!" sam exclaims we all cheer and we head into johnnys house straight to his livingroom.

I sit down "make yourself comfortable they have" johnny laughs and points to the boys who were distributed around the room in sprawled comfy positions i do so and take my shoes off then bring my legs up and get comfy "i will make popcorn and you lot can pick a film" johnny explains and like that we are watching insidious and im hiding in johnnys shoulder, i think i got a little to comfy cause i was soon asleep soundly on johnny shoulder....again.

Awh.
Favourite friendship in this fanfic?