Brief second

Pov: annie
Date:22/6/18

It was school today, i stayed at carsons yesterday slept and felt horrible all day. I drag myself out of my bed i grab some clothes from the closet and put them on , even tho i needed to wear uniform it wasn't clean actually it was still covered in milkshake. Once i finish my hair and stuff i go downstairs "good morning!" Johnny cheers i dont say anything just slump into a chair "not a good morning then?" He asks i shake my head i just start to cry "what the oh are you alright?" He says flustered i wipe my eyes "yeah just girl stuff" i say his cheeks turn red and he goes back to making a sandwich.

We all leave and head to school "how come no uniform today anns?" Carson asks "its covered in milkshake and i didnt feel like it" i say bluntly.I know i looked horrid i had a oversized hoodie on which i found on the bedroom floor and some sunglasses to hide my red eyes "oh yeah why do you have haydens hoodie he was wearing at the party" johnny asks "this is his.....oh yeah he let me borrow it when i got cold" i lie johnny seemed to buy it carson not so much but he just nodded along.

When i get to school the boys leave and i go to the first lesson. I walk in my heart drops when i see hayden and kenzie making out, I swallow hard they hadn't seen me i run out and slam the door. I was panicking i manage to run to the bathrooms. I lock myself in one of the stools and bring my knees to my chest sitting on the toilet lid, tears falling down my cheeks I don't know why it hurt so much. I genuinely think i liked him, after the other day maybe loved, he cared for me so much and i feel betrayed and used.

I hear the bell go for next lesson, I hadn't moved i hear the door open "hayden took off all my lipstick" kenzies familiar voice chuckles "are you sure you aint rushing into this......you've only been together like 4 days" lauren asks "shut up lauren he clearly loves her now come on" nadia snaps and they walk out.

It all becomes clear to me when hayden wanted to talk he wanted to tell me about kenzie and him. But I forced myself onto him and he gave in....im a home wrecker. Kenzie was my best friend and I've done this to her, i suddenly feel sick again i jump up and vomit in the toilet "hello are you okay?" Someone says i stand up and wipe my mouth "yeah im fine thanks" i mumble

When i open the door a brown haired girl was there i smile at her and go out. I rush to next class and go in.
I slip to the back and into a seat.

I manage to finish the rest of the school day but i remember the cheerleading team so i make my way towards the court, i see austin talking to nadia and writing in a book kenzie and lauren were stretching so i just stand their waiting for some instructions. Soon nadia turns around and walks over "you dont look too good are you okay?" she asks i nod "im fine" she shrugs her shoulders "okay here you go" she says and hands me a cheer dress i go off and change.
As we are practicing i start feeling dizzy and with my luck i was at the top of a pyramid. My legs tremble and then bang i hit the floor and black out "annie someone call a ambulance" kenzie calls.

When i wake up im confused "hello" i mumble a hand falls on mine my eyes adjust to the light and i see johnny i sit up and hug him. We pull away and i see the others "oh hi guys" i say awkwardly kenzie, carson,lauren and hayden were here "what happened?" i ask "you fainted hit your head pretty bad" kenzie says "the hospital called your dad he said come home when they let you out....you dont have to go you can still stay at my place your stuff is still there" hayden says in a cluster kenzie hugs close to him "its her house she will be fine babe" she says i look down at my hands "no she won't" hayden blurts out "hayden shut up" i snap he nods "um....okay" carson says "well i will go get a doctor and let them know your awake" johnny smiles i nod and he leaves along with the others. But hayden stays he comes and sits down "look annie im sorry" he chokes "no hayden im sorry the other day i was drunk and stupid we both were and we made a mistake i mean i made a mistake. you have nothing to be sorry for but we cant be friends....its too difficult i dont think you understand that tho i may have been drunk but that isnt something you give to just any random person and im angry at myself for not stopping it from happening but my feelings took over me ontop of the alcohol . Now its one big mess of feelings and if we are friends that mess will get bigger and i cant do that to myself" i explain a tear falls down his cheek i wipe it away and my hand lingerers on his face for a brief second "im sorry" he says before standing up as he is leaving he turns back and out of nowhere kisses me i kiss back for a brief second holding onto his taste for a brief second he pulls away and before i know it he is gone.

Offers :)
Follow me on instagram @xfandomthingsx