I love you too leblanc

Pov: annie
Date: 23/6/18

"Thank you for taking me here....it's beautiful" i say taking in the scenery. We had got out the car after driving for a bit and walked up this path to the edge of a cliff looking out onto the streets. I look a johnny the breeze making his hair messy but it was cute, the way his eyes glistened as he looked at the sunset, he was the definition of perfect. He faces me and my cheeks flush red as i realize i've been staring he chuckles "your such a dork" he teases "am not" i argue. We were propped up on our elbows laying on a blanket he had brought i roll over so im staring up at the sky, he does the same "you know i've never been this close to anyone before" he confesses "its crazy i feel like we have know each other forever" he says i roll onto my side and face him "i love you" i smile he turns to me "i love you too leblanc" he smiles i take out a polaroid from my bag and  snap a picture of us "i will never forget today" i say "same" he replies.

Short chapter.
I will be really busy in the upcoming weeks so chapters will be slower and shorter.
Im going to see Johnny & kenzie at a festival soon then going on holiday so if im inactive thats y ❤️