Sorry about yesterday

pov: annie
18/6/18

I wake up, my head rested on haydens bare chest and his arms around me "good morning" his husky morning voice whispers "morning" i mumble,he plays with my hair "we don't have to go to school today if you don't want to" he says i sit up and face him "no no its okay i can go" i reply he nods and smiles "if you want to have a shower you can its through there" he explains pointing to the door attached to the room. I get out the bed, i wasn't in my uniform anymore and it was folded on the side, instead i was in a football jersey "oh yeah sorry about the your clothes were wet" he apoligses i turn to see him standing up now "its okay thanks" i smile. I stand there awkwardly "you want breakfast?" hayden asks "um yes please im just gonna take a shower" i say pointing to the room he nods and walks out.

The warm water hits my face causing me to flinch a little but i soon relax. As it pours down my body, i close my eyes and picture yesterday. I quickly finish up and stare at myself in the mirror at the bruise in the shape of a hand on my neck when i glance down, my stomach also has a bruise i run my hand over it as tears slip down my cheeks.

There is a knock at the door "annie are you alright? breakfast is ready" haydens familar voice calls "oh um yeah" i say clearing my throat, i grab the towel and wrap it around myself even though by now i was almost dry. When i unlock the door hayden is stood there, i meet his eyes for a second before looking right down at my feet "are you sure your okay?" he asks concerned i nod and walk over to my uniform "yeah why wouldnt i be" i say almost breaking into tears. He comes over and rests his hand on my bare shoulder "you know you can tell me everything right?" he says comforting me i nod, not daring to meet his eyes. We stay like this for a bit "right then i will be downstairs, when your ready i made you some pancakes" he says abrubtly breaking the silence then i wait for him to leave as soon as i hear the door shut i begin to get dressed "today will be a good day" i tell myself.

Once im ready i head downstairs where the boys were sat eating and chatting about stuff "good morning" i say walking over to them "morning annie" johnny says happily, carson on the other hand was almost falling asleep on his pancakes. I laugh and go over and slap his face, he shoots up straight "what yeah mom- oh annie sorry goodmoring" he says blushing slightly we all laugh "a girl just slapped me" he mumbled in shock holding his cheek, causing as all to laugh harder.

We all head downstairs to haydens car, i was talking to johnny "canada huh thats cool" i say "yeah it was awesome but the company in la is much better" he says flashing me a smile i smile back and nod. As we are walking downstairs we see lauren "hey sis" johnny calls she stops at the step she was on "oh hey john, anns good morning" she chirps, how are these siblings so happy in the morning? i ask myself and chuckle a little "you want a ride im sure hayden wont mind" johnny offers "no actually thanks tho kenzies cousin is driving us" she smiles almost drooling at the thought of him "oh okay" we say in unison. We reach the bottom and wait for hayden and carson, while lauren waits on kenz and noah.

Hayden and carson come down and we walk to the car, i look back and kenzie cuts me a dirty look as she hugs lauren. Ugh what a bitch. I think and get in the back seat near johnny "you alright?" Johnny whispers placing his hand on my thigh i turn to him "yeah im okay" i whisper and smile at him. Hayden starts the car and we drive off, singing to whatever comes on.

When we arrive at school the boys go to training or something leaving me alone and I really didn't know what to do. I make my way to the library and study "hey annie" a familiar voice calls "hey austin sorry about yesterday" i say as he sits near me "its cool i mean you were just upset" he smiles i nod and smile back "is your neck okay?" He asks concerned "yeah its fine i was goofing around and hurt my neck quite badly" i say rubbing it gently "oh i hope its okay" he says "it will be" i reply, we chat and study some more until the bell goes.

Comment 🤪 for more
Sorry this is so basiccc