This happens often

Pov: annie
Date: 16/6/18

We stay swimming about for abit and the boys had went upstairs besides hayden "hey annie im gonna go get something i will be in my room" lauren calls i nod and she walks off "so how was summer leblanc?" Hayden asks i push myself up and sit on the edge he sits near me "it was okay i guess what about yours?" I ask he shrugs his shoulders "meh" i nod and we sit there in silence for a bit "shit" I mumble realising i was completely soaked and sitting in my bra. I grab my arms and hug myself "you okay?" He asks i turn to him "oh yeah" i smile "you know i dont know much about you tell me" he says i raise an eyebrow but begin to tell him about myself.

Lauren comes in "annie your phone is ringing" she says walking over and handing me it i answer it "hello" i say "annie where are you your not at mine or home?" Kenzies concerned voice says "sorry kenzie im at laurens house" i say "lauren? You mean hot jock johnnys sister lauren?" She says "yes hot jock johnnys sister lauren" I chuckle "wow k you coming mine after?" She asks "you know I might just go home" I reply "alright please be safe i love you" she says "i love you too byee" i reply "bye" .When i hang up i see the time "woah it got late I should probably leave" i say standing up "you gonna be good getting home?" Hayden asks "yeah I should be probably just walk" i reply "walk? Are you crazy its still raining you will freeze" lauren chirps in "run" i shrug " i can drive you" hayden offers i turn to him "really?" I ask "well yeah I should get home too" he replies "okay cool" i smile.

We go upstairs and get our stuff "i would hug you but your a bit wet lauren laughs "yeah... but thanks i had fun" i smile she nods "anytime heres my number" she says "thanks" I reply "byee" i call and we go outside. It was heavily raining and i was freezing he takes my hand and run towards his car we get in "thanks" i says closing the door "so where is your place?" He asks "(address)" i reply he nods and begins to drive. I sit there freezing "are you cold?" He asks "n-o" i chatter "you are...in the backseat theres my jacket put it on" he says not taking his eyes from the road. I do as he says and pull the casual jock jacket out and put it on ,it was warm, i pull it close "thanks" i say and stare out the window "there is a diversion it might take a little longer" he explains "oh okay thats fine" i say and soon i drift to sleep.

"Annie" i hear i sit up and wipe my eyes "we are here" he says i turn to see we was there but i see a figure sitting on the steps. I immediately get out and they run towards me "annie im so glad your home mom and dad are arguing im so scared" hayley says wrapping her arms around me i hold her as she cries on me "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" i hear in the distance i cover hayleys ears "annie" hayden says i turn to see him near me frowning "this happens often we will be fine" i say holding back tears "annie I insist let me help" he says "um i mean you could take us to kenzies" i say he nods eagerly "anything".

I uncover her eyes and kneel down to her "hayley we are going to go kenzies and this is my friend hayden he will drive us" i explain she looks up at him and smiles. Hayley gets in the backseat "im going to get something I promise i will be quick" i say hayley nods i run towards the house and go in. They dont see me as i go upstairs and pack some clothes.

I sling the bag over my shoulder and creep downstairs. Im almost out "annie" my dads voice belts. He marches over "where do you think your going" he growls grabbing my wrist "away from you!" I snap and he slaps me across my face i kick him and run out getting in the car "annie are you okay" hayley asks concerned"yeah im fine just drive" i mumble choking back tears. Hayden does this and begins to drive.

End of chapter