What have i done?

Pov: annie
Date: 21/6/18

I wake up my head pounding. What the heck happened last night? I sit up and realize im naked i cover my self when i look near me hayden is fast asleep oh no no me and hayden didn't "OMG" i say a bit to loud hayden jolts up "annie are you okay" johnny says knocking on the door "yeah johnny im fine i saw a spider" i call "oh okay imma go back to sleep then" he says "okay" i say i lay back and huff "hayden what have we done?" I ask "what have we done? you came onto me!"he whisper shouts "what?! I did ?" I say sitting up and looking at him "i think imma be sick" i say i pull the blanket around me and run to the bathroom and throw up.

I hear the bedroom door close and when i turn around hayden is gone i lean against the cupboard "what have i done?" I ask myself and rest my head on my knees "what have i done" i repeat as tears spill from my cheeks.

*Haydens pov*
I change and run out i run all the way home. I know I shouldn't of blamed annie it was all me but I have a GIRLFRIEND what was I supposed to do? I sit down 'what have i done?' I think. If kenzie ever found out she would be so mad, it was the right thing to do to make annie think it was her who came onto me i know it was.

Short chapter but hot tea ☕️