Its 3:30 what do you want?

Chapter 11

Jughead POV:

I broke up with Betty. I can't believe I did that.

Betty was the most amazing thing to happen in my life, but soon she would've left and I would be all alone again, I'm protecting myself from hurt. I walk home, it felt so lonely with out Betty there. Not to mention how awkward it's going to be living with her.

Everything that has happened is my fault.

I walk home and enter the trailer and see my dad in the kitchen. I try to walk past him but he noticed me.

Fp: Hey Jug. Where's Betty? He asked.
Jughead: I don't know. I say in a slightly annoyed tone.
Fp: Is everything alright? He asked me worriedly.
Jughead: yes I say rolling my eyes.
Fp: Stop lying boy! He says in a louder tone.
Jughead: Me and Betty broke up. His face drops and I walk to my room. I lay on my bed filled with anger and hurt.

I shouldn't feel any of this, it's my fault we're in this situation. I love Betty but she would never love someone like me. I had to protect myself. I had been laying down in bed until I heard a lock on my door. My dad, he probably wants to know why we broke up.

Jughead: Come in I yell. He walks in and takes a seat on my bed.
Fp: what happened Jug. He asked carefully.
Jughead: I broke up with her. I say looking down.
Fp: why? He asked confused.
Jughead: we would never work I say.
Fp: You guys were so in love with each other. Of course you guys would have worked out he says as if it's the most obvious thing.
Jughead: Shes to perfect for me and soon enough she would have realised it too. Every time we're together all the guys look at her, she can and will do so much better than me.I just broke up with her before she could.
Fp: That is so selfish Jughead. She loves you and only you. Yes, there are so many guys who like her, damn I've even had some of them come here and try to convince her that she should date them, but she said no all those times. It takes a special type of person for her to fall in love with. You broke her heart because what? You didn't want her to break yours? He says in an annoyed tone. I just stay silent because if I was being honest I knew he was right.
Fp: you have to fix this Jughead. He says as he walks out of my room.

The rest of the night I think about what my dad said. Why did he have to be right?
I decide to head to sleep so I could stop thinking. Everything I have done to Betty was wrong and cruel.

It's the next morning and I see it's about 6:30am. I slowly get up hoping to avoid Betty. I quickly walk past the kitchen but I don't see her there. I walk further into the kitchen in case she is there somewhere.

Fp: she's not here. She never came hom. He says startling me.
Jughead: Do you think she's ok? I asked worriedly.
Fp: Shes Fine. She probably crashed at Sweet Pea's.

I nod my head but feel a hint of jealousy wave over me. Me and my dad eat breakfast in an uncomfortable silence. I'm pretty sure my dad is still mad at me for breaking up with her for a stupid reason. I quickly eat my breakfast and head to school.

Betty POV:

It's the day after Jughead broke up with me and I decided that I wasn't going to cry over him anymore. This wasn't me. Maybe it was for the best. Being with him distracted me from the Serpents. I turn my head to look at the clock in Sweet Pea's room and it reads 6:30am. Sweet Pea obviously wasn't awake so I decided to push him off the bed again. I prop myself up and push him off the bed. I start to laugh while Sweet Pea groans.

Sweet Pea: I swear Betty by the time I get up you will have wanted to leave this room.
Betty: what are you going to do about it I say whilst laughing. He gets up and has an evil grin on his face. I instantly knew he was going to tickle me. I ran out of his room, down the stairs and out the door whilst yelling "I'll see you at school Sweets".