My story

Chapter 44
PLEASE VOTE

Betty POV:

I wake up in Sweet Pea's bed as he walks out of the shower, with clothes on. Thank god

Sweet Pea: good morning. He says as he picks up his phone from his side of the bed.
Betty: Morning. I say.
Sweet Pea: let's go downstairs and get some breakfast. He says.
Betty: Sure, but there is still no way I'm standing on the floor. I say remembering what he told me last night.

He chuckles and picks me up and carries me outside of his room. He then puts me down and we both walk down the stairs into the kitchen where Philippa, Josh and Cynthia were.

Josh and Philippa awkwardly said hello to Sweet Pea, I could tell how embarrassed he was. We all began eating until Cynthia spoke up.

Cynthia: how did your date go Sweety? She asked looking at Sweet Pea. I chocked on my food. Sweet Peas face went bright red.
Sweet Pea: uh, it went ok. He says looking down.

We soon finish breakfast and head off to school. We didn't know what to say to each other after yesterday, and today's awkward breakfast.

We arrive at school and meet up with everyone, making it a lot easier to talk to Sweet Pea.

The rest of the day goes on smoothly. In fact the next 10 years of my life are pretty perfect. This might seem confusing, how could I predict the future you may ask.

Well the funny fact is I'm 29 years old and I'm married to Jughead. We have two kids, a girl named Juliet, she's 2 years old and a boy named Blue, he's 2 months old.

We were out on one of our date nights when Jughead popped the question. My eyes were filled with tears of joy. The love of my life is forever mine.

Me and Jughead have been happily married for 2 years. Life with him has been perfect.

I'm also still close with all the Serpents. Sweet Pea even found someone. He's been married for a year. Juliet and Sweet Pea's daughter Anna, are best friends, like me and Sweet Pea. I'm so glad they're friends.

Fp is an amazing Grandpa to the kids and he loves spending time with them. I love seeing him play with the kids and the smiles they bring to his face. I'm so happy with the life I got.

Jughead became my king and I became his queen.

This is the story of my life.

The End

A/N imma cry. It's cute!
ALSO I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT RIGHT NOW. YES! RIGHT NOW. Please give it a read.

Also comment your thoughts on this story ❤️