I need you

Chapter 17
❤️ PLEASE VOTE!! ❤️
Jughead POV:

I was sitting at home when my dad walked into the lounge and told me I had to go to the Whyte Wyrm with him. I was a little confused as to why I would have to go there but I didn't ask any questions and got on the back of his bike.

He takes me up to Betty's office and locks the door. I start banging on the door yelling at my dad "What are you doing?" "let me out" I yell. I look out the window in her office and see my dad walking away, great.

I continue to watch out the window and I see Betty say something and all the Serpents began to load there guns and hide. Betty soon walks out and comes back in the bar 20 minuets later and all the Serpents point their guns at her, what the fuck. She yells something at them and they all put their guns away.

She soon walks over to Sweet Pea and he picks her up, she was kicking him but he wasn't letting go. Sweet Pea walks in and drops her on the floor.

Before she even noticed I was here as well, she stands up and starts banging on the door, obviously it was no use.

By now she had noticed I was here and my dad had told us we weren't getting out unless we sorted everything out.

Betty POV:

I was lost for words. Sweet Pea knew how much Jughead had effected me but he still agreed to lock me in a room with him.

I was furious and tempted to kick the door open but I decided if they want us to talk we will, I might finally get some answers.

Betty: did you know about this? I ask Jughead furiously
Jughead: No he says so innocently.
Betty: how long have you been here? I ask him whilst I move to my chair.
Jughead: about an hour. He says looking at me. I look away and we sit in an awkward silence until he speaks up.

Jughead: Can we please talk? He says.
Betty: Fine. Why'd you break up with me. I say madly.
Jughead: Betty... You're such an amazingly talented and kind person. As soon as I saw you I couldn't help but feel so strongly for you... I broke up with you because you are to good for me and you always will be, you just didn't realize it.
Betty: Jughead I really like you. I wanted to be with you, no one else. I don't know what to say anymore I thought to myself
Jughead: Betts, your to good for me he says moving closer to me.
Betty: stop putting yourself down. You deserve as much as I do. He looks deep into my eyes and I do the same. I missed him so much, I missed his piercing blue eyes. I missed his gorgeous smile. I most of all miss his lips against mine.
Betty: I want you. I whispered.
Jughead: I need you. I have been so miserable with out you Betty. Will you ever be able to forgive me? he says still looking into my eyes.
Betty: of course I say.
Jughead: Will you be my girlfriend? He said in barely a whisper and looked down. I raised his chin so that he was now looking up at me.
Betty: yes I say to him. His whole face lights up.

He stands me up and sits in my chair and places me on his lap. We're both still looking into each other's eyes, he begins to lean in and I lean in too. He reaches my lips and pulls me closer so that there is no gap between us anymore. Our kisses were filled with love, for each other and only each other. Our lips moved in sink with each other, the intensity of the kiss made me tingle. We pulled apart from each other getting some air. We look at each other, we both have the goofiest smiles on our face.

I was now caressing his face.

Jughead: you no, I missed this, us. Being able to hold your hand, make you laugh. Those perfect lips of your he says with a smirk which makes me blush.
Betty: I missed you too. I kiss him again, this time it was a quick peck.
Jughead: we just have one problem, how will we get out? He asked
Betty: oh Jughead, that is the easiest part. I stand up and kick the door down.
Jughead: What the fuck. He says with a grin.
Betty: I told you, the easiest part. Now Fp and Sweet Pea care to explain? They're still shocked from me literally kicking a door down.
Betty: lost for words? I say laughing at them. I grab Jughead's hand and they smile at us.
Sweet Pea: you two back together yet? He says grinning.
Betty: in a matter of fact, yes.
Fp: ugh! Finally. If you two ever break up again we will lock you in here again. We all laugh.
Betty: Second time this week. I say making everyone but Jughead laugh.
Jughead: Second? He says worriedly.
Betty: that's a story for another day. I say.
Betty: let's go home. He nods his head and we're still holding hands so we walk out to my bike together. I pass him my helmet and we get on my bike.