Lazy day

Chapter 32
Jughead POV:

I woke up Saturday morning with my gorgeous blonde in my arms. She looked so peaceful, calm, stunning.

I haven't told her this yet but she's my first girlfriend.

Her eyes lay gently closed, I begin to stroke her hair and she slowly wakes up with a glistening smile.

"Good morning Juggie" she says whilst yawning. "Good morning Gorgeous" I say making her blush. She leans up and kissed my lips, she's beautiful. She removed her lips from mine and layed her head gently on her pillow.

We shortly both decided to get up and get dressed. I left her room and went to mine. I pulled out a shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of milk, I then take the cereal out of the cupboard and get two bowls. I make cereal for both me and Betty, as soon as I had finished she walked into the kitchen slowly and sat next to me. "thank you" she says while placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile in reply.

We began eating breakfast and my dad soon joined us. Once me and Betty were done eating we go to my room and plan on having a lazy day spent with us cuddling up close together and watching some movies. We were both sitting on the bed so that Betty's head was resting on my chest and I had my arms wrapped a little above her stomach so I didn't hurt her wound. She said she wanted to watch "Rebel Without A Cause". We began watching that.

It was mesmerising the way Betty smiled at the screen. It still amazes me to this day how she spent no time being mad or hurt over what happened to her. She's strong and brave.

I remember when I first saw the blonde beauty, there was something about her. I think I finally discovered it, she's perfect. Once the movie had ended I got up and put on "The Devil Wears Prada". I feel as if I watched Betty more then the actual movie. She's just so cute.

I don't know how I got so lucky having her in my life. She makes me feel loved and cared for, the way she always protects me and try's to keep me safe proves to me that she cares, she always has and always will. I'm glad my dad found her that night, otherwise we would never have met. I'd be living with my dad, I'd still probably be a loner and she would be on the North Side with all her friends. I mean we may have met at Riverdale High because South Side High was closed down but would we even have acknowledged each other? I hate thinking about the possibly of us not being together.

She understands and supports me like no one has ever done before. My mum never really cared for me and my dad was an alcoholic so he was only home at night, drunk and useless. It's amazing how my life has changed. I went from living with my mum and sister, who I loved more then I should've. I loved my mum although she barely wanted to have anything to do with me. My sister and myself were never really close either. She was the popular one and I was the loner, by choice. I never really understand the point of friends, they're just people who will be in your life for a couple years until they leave. I then moved to my dads house. I had no high hopes, no expectations. I didn't want to face more disappointment in him then I already had. To my surprise he was sober and was willing to be a responsible guardian for me. I moved in and found out he was looking after a girl, Betty. When I found out he was looking after a stranger then his own son I was a little confused and angry, it hurt that he took her in when he just let me and Jellybean go.

My feelings for Betty changed the night I went intro her room. Seeing pictures of her and looking around her room made me realize that she was a good person and I shouldn't be judging her based on my current feelings towards her. I finally met the blonde beauty and she was kind and amazing, in other words she was perfect.

In the last 7 months so much has changed, good change. My life may not seem perfect, which it isn't, but I have my happy ending.

After my little daydreaming session I continued to watch the movie, every now and then again I would gaze over at Betty. I couldn't help myself. I am the luckiest guy alive to have her in my life.

Betty POV:

Today me and Jughead decided to spent it watching movies and cuddling up to each other. We went to his room and watched "Rebel Without A Cause".

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Jughead staring at me with a small smile on his face. I try not to blush. I love the way he looks at me. It's like no one else.

When ever guys asked me out their eyes were full of lust and desperation, yeah I had the occasional guy who was genuine but the rest had no intention of anything apart from sleeping with me. I become really good at reading people. Jughead's eyes show love and expectance. When I first came to Riverdale High after being a Serpent there were loads of people who judged me. He didn't. Jughead expects that part of me and knows how much I love being the Serpents leader. He treats me like a Queen no matter what. There's one question on my mind, how will i tell him about Caleb? I have a feeling he already knows of him but not about him. He needs to find out about Caleb and i's friendship, but it has to be from me.

I continue watching the movie and think about how lucky I am.

Jughead POV:

After a couple more movies we hear my dad yell out to us that dinner is ready. I help Betty up and we walk over to the kitchen. We ate dinner which was spent laughing and talking about Betty getting her Serpents Jacket back on Monday, she was so happy. She had the biggest smile. I still feel completely guilty, this really was all my fault. I know Betty would tell me to stop thinking like that and that it wasn't my fault it was hers, she's wrong. I hate that every mistake I make she blames herself for. I hate being the reason that this happened.

We soon finished up eating and returned to cuddling, this time there was no movie, just us, talking. I still felt really guilty and Betty sensed it too. She is able to read me like a book.

Betty POV:

After dinner we returned to Jughead's room and were cuddled up close together talking. The whole time I noticed he was acting a little off, it all started when we were talking about getting my jacket back. I think he still feels guilty. I hate that he feels this way so I speak up.

Betty: you don't have to feel guilty. I say whilst moving my head onto his chest.
Jughead: I do Betty. This is my fault. He says.
Betty: You didn't know Juggie. I say so now that I'm looking him in the eyes. My head is still resting on his chest.
Jughead: Betts I didn't listen to you, your in this mess because of me. He says looking into my eyes.
Betty: I don't blame you, you shouldn't blame yourself either. I say whilst placing a kiss on his lips. He kisses back, his kisses were full of love, he loves me.
Betty: I love you Jug. I say.
Jughead: I love you too babe. He says making me smile. We both lean in for another kiss. Love. The only way I can describe the kiss.

We both fell asleep tangled in each other.

A/N PLEASE VOTE!
this may sound weird but I can't right a full chapter of happiness, drama is just so much easier.

Also I want to point something out to you guys. When I'm editing my story it's hard for me to find mistakes and spelling mistakes because I know what's suppose to be there so my brain just ignores it. That made no sense but let's go with it.