Is there still hope?

Chapter 34
Please vote!
Sweet Pea POV:

I slowly began to open my eyes. I was laying on a cold hard floor, I had a pounding headache. I look around me to try and get an idea of where I was, it looked like a jail. I have no idea how I got here or why I'm here.

I look to my left and see Betty lying on the floor, unconscious and was bleeding from her head. I tried standing up but I immediately got dizzy. I sat down again for a second and slowly made my way to her. I carefully picked up her body and moved us closer to the wall so I would have a way to support us if we fall.

We were both now at the wall and I had Betty's head resting on my chest. I was gently stroking her hair in hopes that she would wake up. It had felt like hours but she had finally woken up. She looks at me and calms down a little.

Betty: What happened Pea? She asked me in a whisper.
Sweet Pea: I don't know. I whispered back. She lays her head back on my chest.
Sweet Pea: we'll be fine, I promise. I say reassuring her. I feel her nod her head against my chest.

I take another look around the jail, this time I noticed a logo. The Ghoulies logo. Betty must have noticed me staring at it for a while as she spoke up.

Betty: I'm sorry. She says. What would she have to be sorry about? None of this is her fault and I won't let her blame herself.
Sweet Pea: None of this is your fault Betts, and I'm not going to sit here and listen to you say this crap. I say to her with dominance flowing though my voice.

The only people who should be sorry are her parents. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. She doesn't say anything but she keeps her head on my chest, it's a sign saying that she trusts me.

Betty: do you think anyone has noticed that we're gone?
Sweet Pea: I think Fp, Jughead and my mum would have realized by now. I'm sure we'll be out soon. She nods her head. I hope we get out soon otherwise Betty could get seriously hurt, or should I say more then she already is.
Betty: do you have your phone? She's asked me. I began having flashbacks to when we were kidnapped.
Sweet Pea: no. When we were kidnapped it must have fallen out. How about you? I ask her, in hopes she has hers, I already knew her answer though.
Betty: Nope. I dropped my bag back at the trailer. At lest they'll have some sort of clue to as what happened to us. I nod my head.

This is going to be a long day.

Jughead POV:

I wake up on a rainy Monday morning feeling alone. I turn to look on the left side of my bed, but Betty wasn't there. I thought she may have gotten home late and went to her room so she didn't wake me.

I roll out of bed and put on some clothes. Once I was done getting dressed I walked over to Betty's room and knocked on her door a couple times. I waited for a response but I never got one. I slowly opened her door to see she hadn't been in there. It was exactly the same as how she left it yesterday. I begin to panic and feel my heart race faster then usual. I then point out to myself that maybe she stayed over at Sweet Pea's. Having this thought surprisingly didn't make me feel jealous, I was content and at peace.

I walk out to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I then walk to the fridge and pour a glass of orange juice for myself. I had just began eating and my dad joined me.

Fp: morning Jug. Where's Betty? He asked me whilst pouring the milk into his cereal and placing the cereal back into the cupboard.
Jughead: I'm not sure. She's didn't come home last night. She may have stayed at Sweet Pea's. I say whilst eating a spoonful of my cereal. My dad grows a worried look on his face making me feel anxious.
Fp: she would have at lest told me she stayed the night at his. I'll try and call her. He says whilst grabbing his phone from his room. He leaves the room for a couple minutes and comes back in looking more worried then before. That could only mean bad news.
Fp: none of them answered. He says to me.