Family

Chapter 28
Please remember to vote!!

Betty POV:

I wake up to the smell of fresh and crispy bacon flowing through the air and chocolate pancakes that smelt divine.

I put on some of the clothes that I had brought and walk out into the kitchen. I see around about 15 chefs in the kitchen making all different types of foods that looked amazing. I sit at the table opposite Jason.

Jason: Morning Betts. He says with a smile.
Betty: Morning Jas. Woah. I say looking at all the chef's. Jason laughs at me.
Jason: yeah there's a lot more chefs then last time. And before you ask, yes, Chantelle still works here and has been begging to see you. We both laugh.

It had been a couple minutes of me and Jason chatting until the chefs had plated all different types of gorgeous looking food on our plates. I begin eating and it's amazing.

Betty: your chefs are amazing. I could hear someone of them laugh at me. Jason was also laughing at me.

I had nearly finished my food when I hear someone yell out my name. Chantelle. She was the first chef he had, me and her instantly became friends the first time we met. She runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

Betty: I've missed you I say. We broke out of the hug and she sat down next to me.
Chantelle: I've missed you too. You've grown up so much. The three of us laugh.
Chantelle: and since I know it's your favorite I made you a chocolate croissant. She hands it to me.
Betty: Thank you, yours are the best. They laugh at me. We continue to catch up on the past couple years until Jordan walks in.

Jordan: ready to go Betts? I nod my head and pick up my croissant. I hug both Jason and Chantelle and walk into the elevator with Jordan.

Betty: how bad is the paparazzi this morning? I ask him whilst we're in the lift.
Jordan: it's a little less then yesterday but it's still really bad. Just remember to stay with me. As soon as he said that the elevator doors opened and all I could see was flash's of light.

Jordan wrapped his arms around me so know one could pull me away. He began making a path for me although it was really hard as there was one of him and about 30 of them. We eventually made it to the car. We both let out a breath we had been holding in since we left the elevator.

Betty: they're everywhere. I say making Jordan laugh.
Jordan: yeah, ever since he get really famous they don't leave... I swear I saw someone set up a tent near his house. We both laugh.

We had arrived at school, he got out of the car and gave me a hug.

Jordan: don't ever be a stranger, I've missed you these past years. He says.
Betty: of course and you have to convince Jason to come here more often.
Jordan: deal. He says whilst smiling. He pulls me into one last hug and we say goodbye.

I walk into school and head towards the student lounge.

Veronica: who was that hottie you were with this morning? She says whilst smirking.
Toni: oh my god! Have you got a new boyfriend? She says squealing.
Fangs: tell us everything! He says, he's also squealing.
Kevin: we'll know if your lying. Damn these people care to much about my love life. This whole time Sweet Pea was laughing.

Betty: guys calm down, you know Jason Blossom? They all nod there heads.
Betty: yeah well he's my cousin and that's his security guard Jordan, we're friends.
Veronica: well you have a hot friend she says.
Archie: I'm right here. He says making us all laugh.

The bell soon goes and I have media, meaning I would be seeing Malachi.
I walk to class and as soon as I sit down he sits next to me. I roll my eyes.