Shopping

Chapter 38
Please vote

Betty POV:

Yet another strange, crazy and infuriating week is over and it's now the weekend.

It's Saturday morning and I wake up without Jughead with me. By now he was probably in Toldeo with his family. What if he changes his mind and wants to live with his mother again? Would he leave me? I mean I couldn't blame him, that's his family.

I decided to put on some of my music and slug to the kitchen in my pyjamas and make some breakfast for myself.

I sit at the table and began to eat peacefully whilst listening to my music, although I blocked it out. Do you know when your concentrating so hard on something you've block everyone, everything and every little sound out? Yeah, well that's what I'm doing. It feels so good to be alone for a minute, just so I could have some time to think without being interrupted.

I finish my breakfast and quickly wash the dishes I had made.

I walk back to my room and text Sweet Pea to see when he wanted to do training. Whilst I wait for his reply I watch some tv, although most of it was boring or cooking shows.

After a couple minutes he reply's saying we could do it now, I agree and change into some of my training clothes. My stomach looks like it use to again, I'm glad there wasn't any scares or marks left. I put on a sports bra and athletic shorts. I pack a bag with some of my street clothes so I could get changed afterwards.

I also needed to ask Sweet Pea a question.

Every year the Serpents have an evening out. Its a chance for us to relax and reflect on everything that's happened. It's also a time for everyone to catch up and have fun. I love going to them, they're so fun and everyone is so happy. It's also hilarious when the older Serpents get drunk and think it's a good idea to use the karaoke machine. All the years I've attended the night, I had been with Sweet Pea. I thought this year I would ask Jughead to come but as he's in Toldeo I couldn't really.

I hop on my bike and head down to the Wyrm. I soon arrive and spot Sweet Pea waiting for me at the bar. I walk up to him and take a seat opposite him. He noticed me and smiled.

Betty: Hey Sweets. I need to ask you something. I say.
Sweet Pea: go for it. He says.
Betty: who are you going to the Serpents night out with? I ask him.
Sweet Pea: No one, I'm going to die alone. He says with a chuckle.
Betty: Good, your coming with me. I say with a smile.
Sweet Pea: no offense Betty but I would rather not be a third wheel. I chuckle at him.
Betty: Jughead and Fp went to Toldeo. So you won't be a third wheel.
Sweet Pea: in that case, I agree. We both laugh.
Sweet Pea: Betts, are you sure your up for training? He asked me worriedly.

I honestly do feel better and I don't want him worrying about me.

Betty: I am but i have to options for you. We can either do training or we can go shopping for the night out.
Sweet Pea: none of those options sound particularly great. He says while I laugh at him.
Sweet Pea: but I'll go with shopping. I grow a big smile on my face.

We both changed into proper clothes and went to our bikes.

We went to the North Side as they had much better shops than the South Side did. The South Side only has one mall and it's barely in business.

After a short ride we arrive at the mall. We head to the first shop and try to find a tuxedo for Sweet Pea. We go to the first shop and we look around for a while. He pulls out one that has emojis all over it, we both laugh. We continue to look around until I find one that looks simple yet charming.