I won... again

Chapter 23
Please vote!
Betty POV:

I wake up Friday morning with the sun coming through Jughead's blinds and the light hitting me in the eyes. I was about to move until I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I kiss him on the lips and he smiles in his sleep, he's adorable.

I love his face in the morning, I mean I always do, but there's something about him that seems so calm and peaceful in the morning. I remember today is when the Ghoulies are going to attack the Wyrm in order to get me. Me and Fp both decided it would be to dangerous for me to fight as I was the number one target.

I slowly remove myself from his grip and go to my bathroom. I take a shower and change into some new clothes, I also pack a spare bag since I was staying at Lucas and Archie's house tonight. Recently I've been spending more time at my friends house then mine. Next week I'm going to try and stay at home all week so I can be with Jughead.

Once I had finished getting ready and packing my bag I walk out into the kitchen where breakfast had already been made for me. I thought Fp may have cooked it but he wasn't up yet. Jughead did, I didn't think he could cook. I take a bite and it's really good.

Betty: this is amazing Jug. I say making him smile. We both ate breakfast and Fp joined us.

We shortly finished up and me and Jughead walk to school. We arrive at the student lounge where everyone was. I would often see Lucas shoot me playful glares, he must be mad at me for winning yesterday, Archie must have noticed it as well because he spoke up.

Archie: He's still mad that you won yesterday. He wouldn't stop talking about it on the way home. Me, Sweet Pea and Archie all laugh.
Lucas: I demand a re-match. He says.
Archie: why don't we make this more interesting then. I have training tonight why don't you both come, the first person to quit loses. I turn my head to Lucas.
Betty: I'm in if you are. I say with a grin
Lucas: I'm in. Your not winning this time. He says with an evil smirk. We shake hands.

The bell goes and I walk to class, which I unfortunately have with Malachi. This will be the first time I've seen him since I was suspended. I take a seat at the back and as usual Malachi takes a seat next to me.

Malachi: good morning Gorgeous, you look extra hot without that jacket on. I just roll my eyes.
Malachi: you know you can always have my jacket. The Ghoulies would love a strong, sexy and brave leader. He says with lust in his eyes.
Betty: so everything your not? I say with a smirk. He wasn't in the mood to play.

He places his hand on my thigh and tried to move his hand up, I was sure as hell not letting him touch me. I punch him in the face. He takes the message loud and clear and sits up facing the board.

There was about a minute until the bell and he whispered one last thing in my ear "Princess, I'll promise you one thing, you'll be mine. And you will be begging for me" he says and walks off. How does he still have that much effort to try anyway. I've been rejecting him basically ever since I joined the Serpents.

It's now lunch so I walk to the student lounge and see Jughead and a couple other people in there. I take a seat next to him and place a kiss on his lips.
Lucas: so your her boyfriend. He says. I blush.
Jughead: Yeah. He says with a smile. By now everyone had made it to the student lounge and we were all talking about how boring our classes were and all the homework we had.

The bell goes and I had my last two classes with Veronica. Veronica seemed a little off today, probably just lost one of her pearls.

I get my stuff and head to class, I take a seat near the back. Veronica soon walks in and takes a seat next to me.