The kiss of evil

Chapter 35

Betty POV:

Malachi: I can get us out. It will come at a price though. He says with a smirk while he pulls out a key from his pocket.
Malachi: see, your parents were dumb enough to give the key to me then lock me in here. He laughs. I wasn't going to wait for him to tell us the price, I didn't want to know.
Betty: you realise if you don't give us the key we will all die, including you. I growl. He smirks
Malachi: oh princess, if I die with you I'll be the happiest person alive. He says getting closer to me.
Betty: what's the price I growl at him. He smiles at me.
Malachi: glad you asked gorgeous. You have to kiss me. My first thought was obviously no, but the more I think about it my answer changes to yes.

Kissing him is the only way I will get us out of here alive. If I had to give him one horrible kiss to get Sweet Pea and I to safety I would do it.

Betty: I'll do it. I say, Sweet Pea was definitely shocked.
Sweet Pea: Betts, you don't have to do this. He says looking at me.
Betty: it's either we die or I kiss him. I say bluntly. I want to get this kiss over and done with.
Sweet Pea: what about Jughead? He asked. I wish he didn't bring him into this.
Betty: I think he would much rather me come back alive. I say.
Betty: let's get this done with. Malachi smirks.

Malachi walks to my direction and leans down to where he placed me earlier. He whispers into my ear.

Malachi: I knew you wanted to do this princess.

He looks deep into my eyes, I do the same, I'm trying to read him. Does he really fantasise about us being together? He slowly leans in and our lips connect.
His lips were soft and plump, he was kissing me with dominance yet he wasn't to overpowering. Our lips moved in sync with each other. The kiss was passionate and loving. He made me feel... differently to Jughead.

Just kidding. The kiss was average and Jughead is so much better. We were still kissing until Sweet Pea called out. Thank goodness.

Sweet Pea: I would rather watch an hour straight of you and Jughead kissing then this. He growls, obviously mad that I had to do this.

Malachi pulls away with a smile on his face. I feel disgusting. Would Jughead be mad? I mean this really was our only option.

Betty: now give me the key. I say to him. He smirks. He pulls the key out of his pocket and takes his jacket off. He hands both of them to me.
Betty: what's the jacket for? I ask him.
Malachi: your in a Ghoulie bar. You'll stick out if you don't have one. He says calmly.
Betty: what makes you think people won't notice us? I ask him whilst raising an eyebrow.
Malachi: A Ghoulie rule; you can't look at the leaders girl. He says with a smirk.
Betty: apart from I'm not your girl and never will be. I growl at him.
Malachi: Whatever you say princess. I scoff and he maintained a smirk.
Betty: let's get out of here. I say whilst helping Sweet Pea up.

I walk to the lock on the door and unlocked it. We start walking into the bar. Malachi wraps his arm around my shoulder whilst Sweet Pea says close behind. No one noticed us. We finally made it out of the bar and I quickly took of the jacket.

Malachi: I was right. You looked stunning in my jacket. He says whilst scanning my body.

Me and Sweet Pea ignore his last comment and start walking back to the Wyrm which was 30 minuets away. I had my head resting on the side of him and he had his arm wrapped around my waist.
Betty: tell me how we literally escaped death. I say to him making him chuckle.
Sweet Pea: I can't believe you kissed him. He looked like he was enjoying it a bit to much. He says.
Betty: I feel disgusting. But what if Jughead's mad? What if he hates me? What if- I got cut off By Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea: Betts, like you said before, he would much rather you alive then dead.