Spiked

Chapter 40
PLEASE VOTE!!!

Betty POV:

I wake up at about 7am and decided to get up. I change into some new clothes and walk out into the kitchen.

I open up a cupboard and take out a breakfast bar. I take a seat and Fp drags himself out of his room and into the kitchen, taking a seat opposite where I was seated.

I get up and make him a bowl of cereal. I place it in front of him and he smiles.

Fp: Thank you for everything. You've really changed my life and my sons. He says. I couldn't help but smile.
Betty: I love you guys. I say and he smiles in return.

This is the family I've always wanted. To be able to talk freely and have someone always stand by me. Fp has done so much for me, and even introduced Jughead to me, the love of my life.

Betty: are you going to the Serpents evening tonight? I ask him.
Fp: Yeah, I'm guessing you are. He said. I nod my head.
Fp: who with? He asked.
Betty: Sweet Pea. He nods his head and continued to eat.

We both finished up and lazed around the house for the rest of the day.

It was about 6pm and the Serpents evening began at 8pm. I walk to my room and pull out my dress and a pair of high heels. I get those and walk out into the lounge and get my keys. Fp noticed and had a confused expression on his face.

Fp: where are you going? He asked me.
Betty: I have been dragged into helping two of my North Sider friends get ready for tonight. I say.
Fp: North Siders? He asked.
Betty: yep, they're with Toni and Fangs. He nods his head.
Betty: I'll see you there. He nods his head and I walk out.

I get on my motor bike and drive towards Cheryl's house. After a 20 minuet drive I arrive at her house and knock on the door. Penelope answers.

Penelope: oh my gosh darling, you've grown up so much, I've missed you. She says whilst bringing me into a hug.

Penelope has always been so kind to me. We pull out of the embrace.

Betty: I missed you too. I say and she smiles.
Penelope: Cheryl and Kevin are up in her room. Go right up. She says with a smile.
Betty: thank you. I say and walk up the stairs in her mansion.

I finally reach her room and walk in. Kevin and Cheryl both see me and run up to me and hug me. I laugh at them.

I take a seat on her bed with Kevin. She was putting on lipstick and jewellery.

Cheryl: what happened yesterday? She asked me.
Betty: well I've been suspended for two days. They turn there faces towards me and gasped.
Kevin: what the hell. I laugh.
Kevin: I can't believe it. He says. 
Betty: neither can I. I say whilst leaning back onto the bed.
Cheryl: I'm guessing your not happy about this? She questions me.
Betty: I'm a straight A student. It's not my fault Malachi was being a jerk. They nod there heads.

Cheryl: Anyway, what is happening tonight? She asked me.
Betty: Tonight is basically a night for the Serpents to relax and reflect. It's also for us to get to know each other more and have fun. They nod their heads.
Kevin: who are you going with since Jughead isn't here? He asked me.
Betty: I'm going with Sweet Pea. They nod their heads.

We talk and gossip for an hour and a half, although most of the time they were rambling on about things. They were both really nervous.

There was about half an hour until we needed to leave so we all changed into our clothes.

Cheryl changed first. She walked out of her bathroom wearing a stunning fire red dress.

Betty: Cheryl you look stunning. I say in awe.
Kevin: you look amazing. He says. She walks up to us and hugs us both.