Hello darling

Chapter 27 
Please vote!!
Betty POV:

Harry: hello darling. Is there anyone your after? He asked so sweetly. I would have believed he was a nice guy, but I knew it was an act.
Betty: I was looking for Sweet Pea. I say kindly with a smile.
Harry: what relationship do you have with my son? He says starting to lose his kindness, he was breaking character.
Betty: I'm his girlfriend I say. He grabs my hands and drags me upstairs and ties me up next to Sweet Pea, he's shocked to see me. I give him a look of I know what I'm doing. I think he could read me as he gave me a look of I know your planning something.

Cynthia: let the kids go! She yells at him.
Harry: why would I do that? He says mockingly. Whilst they continued arguing I managed to pull out my pocket knife and untie me and Sweet Pea. Harry probably should have checked to make sure I didn't have anything to help us escape, but then again he's a middle aged man that's not as experienced as me.

Harry: I see you got yourself a slut Sweet Pea. He says chuckling. I could see Sweet Pea was about to blow. I put his hand on mine and he instantly calmed down.

It's like me and Sweet Pea were speaking with our eyes. I told him, when his dad looks away to run up behind him and punch him, I would then knock him over the head with the fireplace shovel that was next to me.

After Harry calling me a lot more names he finally looked away, Sweet Pea quickly got up and punched him in the head, he fell to the ground, he tried getting back up but I got the shovel and knocked him over the head as hard as I could. He was now unconscious on the floor. I tied him up while Sweet Pea called the police, I then untied Cynthia.

Sweet Pea was done with the call and engulfed his mum in a hug, their relationship was beautiful. Sweet Pea let go of his mum and came over to me and held me in a tight embrace. "Thank you" he whispered into my ear. I just hug him tighter. I'm glad they're ok. He lets go off me and Cynthia hugs me tight and then let's me go.

Cynthia: Thank you so much Betty for saving us. She says letting out a couple tears
Betty: there was no way I was going to leave you both alone with him. I say. It's true, I know how hard it is to fight back against family. You don't want to believe it's going on.
Sweet Pea: your crazy. He chuckles.

The police soon arrived and arrested him. They took in all evidence and asked us some questions. They have finished up investigating and took him to the station. I'm glad he wasn't going to be a problem for them anymore. They don't deserve him in their lives.

We all walk back inside and take a seat on the couch.

Cynthia: we were just about to eat dinner, did you want to join us? She offered kindly. Sweet Pea smiles at me, encouraging me to say yes. I nod my head and we head to the table. She plated up three plates of food and I said "thank you" to her.

Betty: how long was he here for? I asked.
Cynthia: about 20 minuets before you came.
Sweet Pea: thank you again Betty, although it was really dangerous. He says, he's overprotective side coming out. I chuckle.
Betty: I currently have loads of people coming after me. I think I can handle a middle aged man. We all laugh.

We continue to eat dinner until Cynthia speaks up again.

Cynthia: would you like to stay the night dear? She asked me. I turn to Sweet Pea and he smiles, telling me he wanted me to stay.
Betty: yeah. She smiles and began picking up our plates.

Me and Sweet Pea head up to his room.

Sweet Pea: why did you come here in the first place? He asked me.
Betty: I left my English book here. I guess in a way homework saved you. We both burst out laughing.
Betty: today has been eventful. I chuckle.
Sweet Pea: Sure has. He says.
Sweet Pea: I'll never be able to thank you for today Betty. He says engulfing me in another hug.
Betty: you knew I wouldn't just leave you both here alone with that psycho. I say.
Sweet Pea: yeah I know. But you put your life on the line for me and my mum.
Betty: I know you would do that same. I say.
Sweet Pea: that's true. We both laugh.