I love you

Chapter 19
Please vote
Betty POV:

Betty: what do you want? I hiss at him. The rest of the guys are close enough to see what's going on but not enough to hear, luckily. I knew if jughead heard what was about to be said he would have been jealous. I mean who wouldn't if they see their partner flirting with another person. I mean I do have a reason but still I would be livid.

Malachi: don't you understand gorgeous? I want you. He says with a smirk but it wasn't his usual smirk of evil, it was as if he was really trying. Something so out of character for him.

Betty: This is stupid I growl. He raises his gun to my head.
Malachi: still stupid? He smirks. I look over to where everyone was standing and they all had fear written all over there faces, especially Jughead. I wish he didn't have to see this. I'm sort of glad he's here but he should have stayed at home, it's safer there and that way I know he's ok.

Betty: let's face it Malachi, you don't have the guts to shoot me. I smirk.
Malachi: what makes you say that? He says as his hand wraps around my waist. I can't do anything. I know he wouldn't kill me, he physically couldn't but if I make one wrong move he could shoot the people I care about the most. If he did that I would never be able to forgive myself.

Betty: you could never kill the person you love. I say sternly. I hate to admit it but he does. He would have given up my now if he didn't love me. But how can he love someone who constantly rejects him? Has he forgotten that we are rival gangs, there is no way we could be together. Not that I would want to be with someone so horrid as himself.

Malachi: your not wrong, all you have to do to escape is. He moves closer and whispers into my ear.
Malachi: kiss me. His eyes were full of love and need. This would work to my advantage.
Betty: Fine I say to him with a smile. His eyes showed gratefulness.

Our faces are already close and he's gazing into my eyes, I raise my hands and caress the sides of his face. He has a smile on his face. How I wish this was Jughead. Malachi drops the gun and raises his hands so he is also caressing my face.

Malachi: this is all I've ever wanted. He says while moving a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear, still gazing into my eyes.
Betty: me too. I say passionately to him. He closed his eyes and leaned in, this was my chance to escape from his grip. I kick him in his privates and he instantly falls to the ground. Fp and Joaquin instantly run and help me out. I see Malachi try and reach for his gun but I step on his hand and pull my gun out.

Betty: I wouldn't move if I was you. I say and he automatically freezes. Fp and Joaquin were now on top of Malachi and were tying him up and were going to take him back to the Whyte Wyrm. This action is something we would never usually do but as he threatened to harm me we had to take bigger actions, which we new we would now need to up security at the bar and for me.

Jughead ran up to me and held me in a tight hug. I rested my head on his shoulder, I was in shock from everything that happened, it was as if time stoped. Being in his arms made me feel safe again. I then hear Joaquin call my name. Jughead let's go and Joaquin instantly embraces me. We stay like that for a little while until he shakily whispers into my ear "thank you". I hug him tighter.

Moose had gone into the house and taken the kids outside so we could make sure they were ok. Whilst me and Joaquin were still in our embrace I hear Daniel and Daphne yelling my name. Joaquin let's me go and I crouch down to my knees as the kids give me hugs. I know they didn't see a lot of it, especially Daniel as he had been in his room the hole time but I could still sense that Daphne was terrified. She then crumbled in my arms. Daniel moved away so I could pick her up and take her back inside. They all follow me and sit in the lounge, I had Daphne on my lap. She finally decided to speak up.