Goodbye Jughead

Chapter 37
Pleaser vote

Betty POV:

I wake up in the comfort of Jughead's arms. I was facing Jughead and I just admire his features.

His face is so soft looking and he is layed peacefully next to me. He looks perfect.

Jughead is an amazing boyfriend, yeah we've had our arguments... and breakups but what couple doesn't. Jughead is always treating me with such care and love. I am so lucky. I am truly happy with my life.

I carefully wiggle out of Jughead's arms and get dressed. I put on a crop top so that it is covering my shot wound, which looks so much better now, and the pain is barely noticeable. I put on a blue skirt and walk to my bathroom, I brush my hair and put it into a messy bun. I spray on some of my favourite perfume. I walk back into my room and pick up my phone. It reads 6:00am.

I walk out into the kitchen and make myself some toast and a green tea. I place my plate and drink on the table and join Fp who is also eating.

Whilst I've been injured I haven't been able to do much, including training. Training is one of my absolute favourite things to do, it could be because I always win or even because it reminds me of Caleb. Caleb taught me majority of the stuff I know. When ever Fp was to busy or thought I would get hurt Caleb would teach me, Caleb was overly protective in a brother sense when it came to training, well everything really, he would always be looking out for me, he would also always be asking about school and stuff like that. He would always keep an eye on me. Caleb will always be a brother to me. No matter what. But I have been bored these past days and I want to start training again, although I don't think Fp will let me. Why not try asking him anyway.

Betty: soo, Fp, I was thinking. I say. He raised an eyebrow at me.
Fp: this doesn't sound good, but go on. He says with a chuckle.
Betty: well I want to do some training toda- he cuts me off.
Fp: No. He says.
Betty: please? I ask him. I really want to go back to training, my old routine.
Fp: Nope. He says again.
Betty: pleaseee. I say. He laughs at me.
Fp: Not happening. He says with a evil smirk.
Betty: I promise I won't versus anyone to hard. I'll even do it with Sweet Pea and we both know I'm ten times stronger. We both start laughing at the obvious fact that I am stronger them him.
Fp: Fine. I smile happily.
Fp: but! You can start training tomorrow and please don't push yourself to hard ok? He says.
Betty: I promise. I say whilst hugging him, he laughs at how happy I am.

I place my cup and plate in the sink and start packing my bag.

Jughead soon wakes up and got an apple out of the bowl for breakfast. He picks up his bag and walked out the door with me.

We begin our short walk to school laughing and giggling like we always do, I love him.

We soon after shortly arrive at school and walk to the student lounge where everyone was waiting for us. We all chat for awhile until we hear the bell go. We finish up our conversations and head to our lockers, myself and Sweet Pea both have maths together. We get our stuff and walk to class together. We take a seat near the back next to each other.

The teacher announced we were having a surprise test today on everything we have learnt this term. Sweet Peas face dropped, this is hilarious. He turns to me and speaks.

Sweet Pea: Betts! I'm gonna fail. I laugh at him.
Sweet Pea: you're not suppose to laugh. I continue to laugh.
Betty: you can look at my test, just don't make it to obvious. He smiles.
Sweet Pea: thank you. He says with great fullness in his voice. I just laugh at him.

The teacher hands us our tests and tells us to begin. The whole time I could see Sweet Pea looking at my paper. I continue doing the test, it was pretty easy and I was confident that I would get 100% or even higher as there was a bonus question, and if I got it right my score would be 110%.