Are you seriously cheating?

Chapter 42
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!

Jughead POV:

I had packed all my stuff and said goodbye to my mom and sister. After this week I've spent with them I think I might actually miss them, although apart of the deal was that they could visit us once a month.

I get a bus ticket and waited for my bus to arrive. After a couple minutes of waiting my bus arrives. I get on and take a seat. I'm one step closer to seeing Betty again. I know it's been a little over a week but I miss her beautiful smile.

After a cramped bus ride I arrive back in Riverdale, my home.

I make my way back home and open the door. I walk inside and I see my dad sleeping on the couch, a bunch of presents on the coffee table and Betty asleep on the floor. I quietly chuckle to myself. I move towards Betty and I pick up her light and restless body. I carry her to my room and place her down onto my bed. As soon as I do that she wakes up.

Betty: Jug, your back. She says tiredly.
Jughead: Yeah, go back to sleep baby. I say to her while stroking her hair.
Betty: stay with me? She asked. I nod my head and wrap her up in my arms.
Betty: I love you. She whispers and fell asleep. I smile.
Jughead: I love you too. I whispered and kissed her head.

I wake up a couple hours later to Betty wiggling around with a huge smile on her face.

Jughead: hey. I say to her with a smile.
Betty: hey. What time is it? She asked me. I pick up my phone and read the time.
Jughead: it's 4:26pm I tell her.
Betty: well I definitely slept in. We both laugh.
Jughead: do you want me to make you something to eat? I ask her.
Betty: yep, I'm going to get changed. I nod my head and walk into the kitchen. While she's getting changed I make her some toast.

She walks into the kitchen and places a kiss on my lips. The kiss was passionate, like our lips were on fire for each other. She then took a seat and I place the food in front of her. She began eating and my dad slugged his way into the kitchen, he took a seat next to Betty.

Fp: what time is it? He asked tiredly.
Jughead: about 5pm I say.
Fp: probably a bad idea to have a party on a school night. He says.
Betty: funny story actually, I've been suspended. She says.

What has she been doing since I've been gone?

Fp: for how long? He asked her.
Betty: 2 days.
Fp: what did you do? He asked her.
Betty: got into a fight with Malachi. He laughs.

Betty finished up eating and we went back to my room, we sat down on my bed and she rested her head on my chest.

Jughead: seems like I've missed a lot. I say with a chuckle at the end whilst I stroke her hair.
Betty: you could definitely say that. We both laugh.
Jughead: what party was my dad taking about? I ask her.
Betty: they had a surprise party for me yesterday. She says calmly.
Jughead: how come you didn't tell me it was your birthday? I ask. She looks up to me.
Betty: I don't really care about my birthday. I'm just glad your back. She says with a smile.

She leans up and kissed my lips. The kiss starts getting passionate, she moves her body so know now she was sitting on my lap and my arms were wrapped around her hips. The kisses were only getting more and more intimate, we both new we couldn't go any further but we were fine with that. Her hands were caressing the sides of my cheek and our kisses were heated, until her phone began running. We both laugh. She gets off my lap and gets her phone.

Betty POV:

Me and Jughead were in a really intimate moment and then my phone rings, we both laugh and I get off of his lap and get my phone. I checked the caller id, it was Lucas, he better have a good reason for interrupting me and Jughead.