Break up part 2?

Chapter 26
Betty POV:

Me and Sweet Pea both arrive at school and head to the student lounge. Everyone could tell I was a little off but they decided not to talk about it in front of everyone.

We all have the same classes so we all walk together. I sat next to Sweet Pea and the rest sat around us. The class was pretty fun, unlike usual.

I go to my locker with Sweet Pea and we put all our stuff away.

Sweet Pea: you going to the student lounge? He asked me.
Betty: no, I'm going to try and sort things out with Jughead. He nods his head and pats my back, he then walks to the student lounge.

Sweet Pea POV:

I'm worried about Betty's mental health. I've never seen her cry so much over a guy, or really anything for that matter. There has been two other times, both times I was there for her.

The first time was when she first came to the bar, her parents made her feel so insecure about herself, and the other reason was when Caleb died. Caleb had a major role in her life, he taught her half the stuff she knows about self defense. I'm worried that Jughead is messing with her, she doesn't deserve this.

I walk to the student lounge alone and they're all surprised to see me without her. We all sit down and they began asking me questions.

Veronica: is Betty ok? She's been acting off all morning, I'm worried about her. She asked me and everyone nodded.
Sweet Pea: trouble in paradise. They all nod there heads feeling sympathetic for her.

Toni: I haven't see her like this... since Caleb. She says quietly.
Lucas: who's Caleb? he asked.
Fangs: I think they should know. He says. I look to Toni and she nods her head.

Sweet Pea: Caleb is... was a Serpent. He was out on a raid one night and a Ghoulie shot him. The Serpents took him back to the bar and took him to the hospital we have set up. He died in front of me, Tyler and Betty. Us four were all like brothers and sister to each other. Tyler and Caleb were all in the age group above us. One night Caleb accidentally knocked into Betty and from then they became friends. Betty and Caleb were so close, she was always helping him train or when he had a date and didn't know what to wear. I chuckle at the last part.

Sweet Pea: When Fp, Jughead's dad, wouldn't teach her how to do harder types of self defense she begged Caleb to each her. He was so against the idea but he saw how much she wanted to do it, so he agreed. He taught her half the techniques she knows. He was so overprotective of her, they were as close as two people could be. It destroyed her when he died. She lost family. I say.

Veronica and Cheryl had tears in there eyes and everyone else was in shock about how could someone so sweet and innocent go through so much pain.

Archie: I can't believe it. He says in shock
Veronica: neither can I. She says grabbing Archie's hand.
Sweet Pea: she's been through a lot of stuff she doesn't deserve, and to top it off her parents are still a threat. I've never seen Betty this happy yet broken because of a person. I say. They all nod there heads. Betty then walks in sadder then usual, I knew what had happened. How could he?

Betty POV:

I knew Jughead would be at the Blue and Gold offices, I walk over there and of course see him working on the computer. He noticed me walk in and turned his attention to me. I sat next to him and spoke up.

Betty: Jughead, I love you. I couldn't ever stop. Sweet Pea will always only be a friend to me, he's practically a brother. I say
Jughead: I love you too. But why don't you trust me like you trust him? He says, I could see a sense of rage burning through his eyes. I grab his hands and hold them, he calms down.
Betty: Jug... I do trust you. It's just the stuff I've been through is hard to talk about and Sweet Pea was there for me when it happened. He didn't seem pleased with my answer.
Jughead: If you trust me, tell me now, tell me everything he knows. He growls at me.
Betty: Jug, it's not that easy. I say. Why doesn't he listen to me?
Jughead: then I guess you really don't trust me. He says removing his hands from mine.
Betty: Are you trying to say something? I say raising my voice slightly, barley noticeable.
Jughead: maybe we should break up. It seems as if you like being with him more then me anyway. He scoffs.
Betty: Jughead I love you. Not him. I say. Tears were threatening to leave my eyes. I hate that he makes me feel like this.
Jughead: we're over Betty. Leave. He says to me.
Betty: if that's what you want. I say and walk out.