Grandpa

Chapter 18
REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!
Betty POV:
I wake up to a warm feeling of Jugheads arms wrapped around my body. I move my head slightly so I could reach my phone and not wake up Jughead, the time reads 7:30am. I check my messages and see I have one from Joaquin.

Joaquin's message
Want to do some training today? At 6:30pm?

He only does training if there's something important he wants to tell me.

I reply saying sure and put my phone down. I turn my face so I'm facing Jughead again and he is still peacefully sleeping. I begin peppering kisses onto his soft skin. He wakes up with a grin.

Jughead: Morning Betts. He chuckles.
Betty: Morning Juggie I say placing one last kiss on his lips.

We both decided to get up and have breakfast. I make three batches of pancakes as I knew Fp would wake up in about in a couple minuets. And of course I was right. He joined me and Jughead at the table and we all made conversation.

Fp: You two are perfect for each other. He says grinning from ear to ear. I guess he's happy for Jughead, he finally has someone in his life he can trust and love.
Betty: thank you Fp. I say with a smile and grab Jughead's hand, making him smile at me
Fp: also me and Sweet Pea aren't joking, if you two break up we will lock you up again. We all laugh.
Betty: I could always break the door down. We all chuckle.
Fp: I'm still in shock from that. He chuckles.

Me and Jughead do the dishes, although most of the time I was actually cleaning while Jughead was kissing me. I didn't mind though. We decided to write another Blue and Gold article.

We began writing at 1:35pm and finished shed at 3:57pm, you might be wondering why it took us so long. It may have been that we were kissing each other half the time... Once we finish the article we get the rest of our homework out and work on it in the lounge while Fp is on his computer, also in the lounge.

Me and Jughead both have a history assignment due so we help each other out. We had been working on that for a couple hours now and we had finally finished and decided to give up on home work for now. We stood up and flopped onto the couch together. My head was resting on Jughead's chest and he had his arms wrapped around my waist, I loved when he did that. Ever since we got back together I have been happier then ever, he is my happiness.

Joaquin POV:

Me and Moose decided to pack up all our stuff and move to Riverdale because that's where we're the happiest. We moved to New York so we could have a new start and keep the children out of possible danger, we didn't know if the Ghoulies would do anything to them, we wanted them to be safe.

We were settled into our house in Riverdale and it was perfect. I messaged Betty asking if we could do training because I wanted to ask her something very important, I hope she'll say yes.

I take a shower and get my stuff ready for training in a couple hours. I walk out to the backyard where I see Moose playing around with the Kids. I will never be able to believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. He excepted that I was a Serpent and that it would be risky for us to get together. I also need to thank my best friend, Betty, for everything. Even though she had just become a Serpent and was still trying to move on from her abusive parents, she would always make time to check up on me and all the other Serpents. Betty even set me and Moose up together, she really does go above and beyond for everyone.

The day we went to pick up the kids from Betty's, I could see how happy that Jughead guy made her. She truly does deserve someone who will put her first and who will always love her, i could see that Jughead would be able to give that to her.