√ || kazehaya • rain

« kazehaya x reader »

YOU NEVER THOUGHT that you'd still live up to the day where you will meet your soulmate. Well, not in such a bad weather, though.

You were on your way to school when rain started to fall from the sky. You let out a sigh, realizing that you had left your trusty umbrella at home.

Having no choice but to bear with it, you continued to walk, hoping that the weather doesn't get worse.

You let out a gasp when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked back and saw a tall boy hovering above you, his dark brown eyes staring back at yours.

"Um," you began, taking a small step backwards from the lad. "How may I help you?"

The boy seemed to have lost himself in his own thoughts, blinking back to reality when he heard your voice.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized bowing down, "I thought you were someone from my school."

His gaze then dropped to your uniform, his eyes widening as he looked back at you with an amused smile.

"You're from Kitahoro High?" He asked in a cheerful tone. You let your shoulders relax, smiling back as you nod.

"Cool! I'm from Kitahoro, too," he chirped. "What class are you in?"

"1-D, I think? I'm not really sure," you replied, a nervous chuckle escaping your pale lips.

This caused the boy to smile even more. How was that even possible? You thought, staring at him blankly as a reply.

He seemed to have noticed your drenched state, leaning the side of his umbrella to you, instantly stopping the droplets of rain from soaking your uniform even more.

He let out a small laugh, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sorry, sorry. I'm Kazehaya, by the way!"

You look at him with a small smile. "It's... it's nice to meet you too, Kazehaya. I'm (Y/N),"

Just a short lil oneshot for my sweetheart Kazehaya kun. ♡