x || karasuno • what turns them on

what turns on the members of karasuno's male volleyball club

hinata shōyō

Boi. Out of all the members in the club, he's probably the easiest to get turned on. If you want to be lovey-dovey with this stamina monster, all you have to do is make eye contact and smile. Doesn't matter if you look like a model or the next worst thing to killer clowns. If he sees you smiling directly at him, damn, he'll slowly become uncomfortable and get shy, while something else does the opposite. ;)

kageyama tobio

Ugh, my fav. Knowing that he can be completely oblivious towards certain things, you need to make a little bit more effort if you wanna see this pretty boy setter all red and horny (IM SORRY IM SCREECHING I JUST FINISHED GOING TO CHURCH WKWKSSJJAJBZBS GOD FORGIVE). One thing he likes to see is you. Yes, you, beautiful, handsome you. Whether you got some double D's or you're as flat as the walls from AOT, as long as he sees you, all in loose clothing (even better if it's his) and kinda messy hair, the idea of doin' sum hawt stuff will definitely cross his mind whether he admits it or not. He'll probably keep quiet and continue doing his own thing while wondering if it'd be okay to touch you at the same damn time.

Because he's so clueless to a lot of aspects in a relationship but you still love him to death, you have to do step two: sIT ON HIS DAMN LAP. Wrapping your arms around him is optional, but if you're in a desperate need, go on and sTRANGLE THAT SETTER NECK. The thought of you sitting on his damn legs will drive him maaaaad. Plus, you'll be close af to him. With the loose clothes on, he's in for an overwhelming amount of desire. Go get that setter d.

nishinoya yuu

Boobs. If you don't have one, then nipples. IF YOU DONT HAVE NIPPLES—just kidding haha but yes, this small, adorable perv will lose his shit just seeing some cleavage or some bare chest in front of him. It's best to show it to him while you bite the hem of your shirt. He thinks it's hot.

azumane asahi

He likes to see you tying or playing with your hair. I mean, I think most dudes love that kind of sight, and you're lucky, because you get to see Jesus both playing volleyball and tying his hair into a sEXY MAN
BUN UGh. If you is bald, then just uh... play with your scalp. Wait no, WIGS. Wigs. Yes, wigs. Feel beautiful with that fake hair, girl/boy. Something about your hands, arms, and hair makes his heart race. If you press your ear on his chest, you can hear it going ドキドキ!

sugawara kōshi

MAMAAAAAAA

Mama Suga gets turned on when you need him. Like when you ask him to care for you and all, that makes him all warm and excited, hohoho~ his maternal instincts become really high and become all doting and almost overprotective. And while he sometimes gets tired of playing mama towards the volleyball club, he will never get tired of playing mama for you. Who knows, maybe he'll even be a daddy? If so, then damn, you are one special person.

sawamura daichi

This thicc captain will lose his composure at the sight of you working hard. Y'know how he's always so calm towards every situation? Well, throw it all off from the damn window. If the two of you study together and he sees you trying to understand that one damn equation, he gets nervous about what he starts to feel. It's cute, he says. If you think he's innocent, then yes, you is correct. He is. It's not really a big deal for him since he was busy doing his work and studies, but now that he has a special someone, it's no surprise when he starts wanting something more than sweet affection. Ooo~

tanaka ryūnosuke

Buddha here is less perverted than you might have initially thought. Yeah, a tent still sets itself up whenever he sees some intimate parts of you, but only if you mean to show it to him. If you're dressed appropriately then he won't be fantasizing the color of your underwear, or what lies behind all those clothes. However if you take it off in front of him, wOAH. That went from 0 to 100 real quick. What turns him on the most is when you dress up for him, and I don't mean the date kind of dress up for him. Haha, you know very well what I mean ;) Occasionally, he buys you one out of curiosity. Maybe that's the reason why there are days where he doesn't eat anything at school at all! He wants something else, hehe

tsukishima kei

Let's not beat around the bush here: dinosaur clothes. Dino underwear, dino shirts, pants, shoes, socks, hell, if you style your hair similar to a fucking velociraptor, his pride and ego will receive a big oof. Oof, there goes my dignity as a salty 190cm dude. Time to get some ass.

Jk he secretly loves seeing you wearing his hoodies. He likes being tall because he can see you wearing his large clothes, which obviously makes him blush like crazy. He'll never admit it though. Unless you have the key to his secret dinosaur diary.

yamaguchi tadashi

IS HE EVEN ALLOWED TO GET TURNED ON?? Yeah, I think so, if we read about human rights. Yeah, you don't need kinky shit to make him build a tent! All he needs is a sweet 'I love you' from your lips. If you're more on the tsundere side and think you'll die if you ever say those three words, writing them or using sign language will do. It's very endearing for him, our fave floater boi. He's so vanilla it hurts

ukai keishin

This coach gets turned on by seeing you dress all cute for dates. It doesn't even matter if you don't dress like you're one of the Top 3 finalists in Miss Universe or if you don't dress like a prince. All that matters is that you made an effort to look good for your man. He's not a demanding dude, so don't worry *wink*

takeda ittetsu

Takeda-sensei LOVES it when you snuggle against him. No matter how tall you are, he will be the big spoon. Unless you ask to be, of course. Then he'll gladly be ze small one. Feeling your warmth makes him feel butterflies in his stomach, and that usually leads to... something else. No, he doesn't fart. He gets all stiff, and that's when you know, this adviser right here, was thinking of something other than cuddling. I wonder what it was.

[ a/n ; hello. i tried to make a little something while i'm stuck in bed, snorting chocolate and chips lol. i didn't want months to pass without me posting something. this took a few days to make, and i'm working on the requests one by one, so please be patient with this sucky author and stay tuned! also, keep safe and sTAY AT HOME. bye! ]