√ || alois • what are we? [14+]

« alois x reader lime »

[ this oneshot takes place in an au where the victorian era and the modern era merged together. meaning earls and manors and whatnots in the anime/manga co-exists with ours ]

SOMETIMES, LOVE THAT doesn't involve any commitment is the best — well, if you would call being random guys' slut love. You kiss whoever you want, date a thousand guys, and still, you don't belong to anyone. But sometimes, it makes you feel so sick of yourself - knowing that maybe - just maybe, the one you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life has already slipped from your hands.

I was one of those people. I've dated so many guys during high school, and at work. Call me a whore, but that's just how things are for me.

I wasn't really like this from the start - I actually used to be a pretty reserved girl. Y'know, dating one guy at a time, and not sleeping with any boy who I thought was cute. 

The thing is, what made me turn into this horrible, sinful slut that I am today, was because I was too much of a good girl. I was committed - and I genuinely loved my boyfriend. But then, like any other love story, we failed to keep our relationship going.

I remember how crushed I was - I cried and locked myself in my room for days. God - I was a mess. I started going out with other guys, and whenever I felt like something was going to happen again, I'd start seeing another one without my current boyfriend knowing. It became like a severe phobia, and I'd do anything not to feel the same, heart-wrenching pain again. 

It wasn't long until the euphoria I felt vanished. Soon, I was engaging in relationships that didn't mean anything to me. I stopped being picky and just went out with any guy that asked me. I guess that's what happens when you've been in too much relationships - you start to lose the feeling of love inside of you, and the only thing that was left behind is lust.

I went to strip clubs and dirtied myself. I never went to churches nor dared to even pray. I was just too sinful. I destroyed a thousand relationships between people - and it all ended like how mine did. 

Despite me being like this, there's still a little bit of longing left inside. Maybe you couldn't really run out of love to give to - maybe it just numbs, and maybe it'll warm up again. But only with the right person. But in all honesty, how can a slut like me have a second chance?

***

"Hey babe," Alois smiled, sitting next to me in one of the stools in the bartender aisle. He turned to the bartender. "Give me the usual, Pedro, will you?"

Pedro nodded. "Sure."

Alois turned to me once again, his light blue eyes staring at me in the same, manipulative way like always. His lips were contorted to his usual cocky grin.

Alois Trancy - he was royalty alright. He's the only earl I know that goes to bars and clubs to hit on girls. I used to hold this respect for him, but realizing how much of a whore he also was made it vanish instantly. His butler, Claude Faustus, always manages to carry him home just in the nick of time when he was about to stir up some trouble.

"My dear, you are stunning tonight," he says while closing his eyes momentarily as a chuckle escaped his lips. 

I licked my lips and shot him a narrow, seductive stare - a technique I found out that always guaranteed me a one-night stand with a guy. "Aren't I always?" I shot back, a small smile forming on my face.