√ || 707 • last dance

« saeyoung x reader »

⚠ DEPRESSING STUFF AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SHIT IS SAD AF. ⚠

Idk i just wanna make things all sad and dramatic or sumthin

Its a fail tho

"YOU ENJOYING THE party?" Seven asked, approaching you with a small grin.

You chuckled. "Yes! Thanks to everybody in the RFA, everything became successful," you reply in a grateful tone.

"No, (Y/N). Without you, we wouldn't even have a party in the first place." The red haired lad concluded, shaking his head sideways.

You could feel your ears heat up, giving him a shy smile in response. You tucked a strand of hair behind, leaving him to see a clear view of your flushed face.

Seven smirked teasingly, amused at your flustered state. He looked back, waving over to Zen, who was already marching his way towards the two of you in a brisk pace.

Seven leaned closer to his ear, whispering something to his friend. Zen looked exceptionally fancy tonight, wearing a black tuxedo that's nearly the same price as the one Jumin was wearing. His hair was pulled back into its usual ponytail, but nonetheless, he looked too good to be true.

Zen chuckled. "Okay, I will," he says, patting against Seven's back in a supportive way.

"I hope you two enjoy the night." He grinned, giving you a small wink before disappearing beneath the crowds of guests.

You looked at Seven curiously. "What was that about?"

He shrugged, ignoring the slight frown on your face. "Nothing much," he replied in a nonchalant tone.

You sighed, feeling slightly disappointed. You quickly shook the thought from your head - you wanted to enjoy this night as much as you can with Seven, and you didn't want to be bummed for the entire night just because of your feelings.

The lights slowly dimmed, as the faint sound of a playing piano filled the space. People stood up in pairs, headed towards the center to sway along to the soft music.

"The requester of this song dedicates the wonderful piece to people, in hopes to cherish the one they love before they truly disappear,"

You turned your gaze back to Seven, only to find out his hand outstretched towards you.

"May I have this dance?" He asks with a hopeful smile. You could feel your face heating up, your heart threatening to pop out of your ribcage anytime soon.

His act suddenly dropped, revealing a sweaty, flustered Seven in front of you. He scratched his cheeks, looking away in embarrassment. His face was tinted in a deep shade of red, which you found adorable.

"I uh... Zen told me that this is what most people do with their loved ones at these kind of occasions. Like, at first I didn't know what he was talking about but then..." he heaved out a heavy sigh, trailing off since he knew he was already rambling about nonsensical things.

[PLAY SONG]

You chuckled. "Seven..?" You called, catching his attention.

"...Yeah?"

You gently took his hand and smiled towards him warmly, his face turning beet red once again.