x || alois • friends with benefits

« alois x reader lemon »

ALOIS TRANCY IS your best friend. The two of you had known each other since you were stuck in cribs, wailing for what seemed like hours.

Despite his rather odd behavior, you liked hanging out with him mainly because he understood you in a way that most people wouldn't. To others, it may come off as a silly little problem of a child, but to Alois, it was on a whole different level.

From snot-nosed brats to blossoming young adults, you and Alois came off as an inseparable duo. Curfews? No problem, the two of you would talk on the phone forever. Grounded? Just tell him that, and he'll be by your side in a blink of an eye.

Of course, there was always a time when somebody would mistake the two of you as a "couple"—it didn't really bother you that much, but Alois seemed to have taken it more seriously than you thought.

He went to pay you a visit during a painfully boring Saturday. He let himself inside, barging into the kitchen where you were pigging away at some leftover buffalo wings.

You look at Alois calmly, as if him barging inside your house was the most natural thing ever. The blonde boy let out a sigh, a slight frown evident on his features.

"We need to talk," he stated, sitting down in one of the stools. You hummed in response, giving him a side glance, which irritated Alois even more.

He slammed a fist on the kitchen counter, glaring down at you with his sky blue orbs, his teeth clenching down together tightly.

"Listen to me!" He yelled, causing you to be startled. You were about to bend down to retrieve the container of the wings, as you seemed to have accidentally dropped it in surprise towards your friend's sudden hostility.

"Don't even dare to pick that up," he growled, watching you as you cautiously sit back up, folding your hands together on top of the table. You looked back at Alois with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" You asked in a quiet tone.

Alois heaved out a sigh, slumping his shoulders as he cracked his usual cocky grin. Clearing his throat, he opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Tell me, (Y/N)," he began, pausing for effect. "Are you aware of the rumors going on lately?"

You stared at him blankly, clueless towards the boy's question. The unsettling silence served as your answer, earning you a small chuckle from Alois.

"I'll take that as a no then," he smiled. "Guess I'll cut straight to the point."

Alois leaned in closer, his giddy expression morphing into a serious one instantly. You stare back at him anxiously, not liking the look on his eyes.

"People have been saying that we've been hooking up,"

Your eyes slowly widened to the size of saucers, your hand pressed against your slightly parted lips in shock.

"No way," you mumbled.

"Yes way. And the word managed to reach my parent's ears in a matter of days. Can you believe it?" He sighed, a pout forming on his lips.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, weirded out by the odd sensation you felt when you rubbed your thighs together. You suddenly felt warm and a bit sweaty, as if the room became humid despite the cold temperature it was in. How odd.

Alois took notice of your movements. He leaned over to the side, looking at your shifting legs momentarily, a smirk causing to form on his soft lips.