x || karasuno ● sexual preferences

« male karasuno volleyball team x reader sexual preferences »

Sawamura likes being dominated. He absolutely loves it when you push him on the bed and ride his cock until it goes limp. He tries to wear condoms as much as possible but he sometimes can't resist the feeling of raw sex. He grasps your thighs whenever he's going to cum to keep himself deep inside you.

Sugawara likes vanilla sex a lot because he thinks it's not right for you to be seen in an unholy state lmao. By that I mean he doesn't like BDSM or any kinks that has to do with anything physical. What a pure boi. He loooves running his hands up and down your waist while thrusting inside of you. He's scared to do raw sex since his pull out game is weak oops

Nishinoya loves to see you in lingeries so much he even goes as far as buying one that he think would look sexy on you. He tries to buy the ones that showed more skin especially at around your chest area, regardless of your bust size. He loves to tease you with your nipples and sucks on them like there's no tomorrow. He's fine with condoms since it'd crush him to see you crying over the fact that you might just get pregnant at a young age.

Asahi is probably the most gentle boi when it comes to sex. He's super duper careful to not hurt you or cause you unease, so expect lots of vanilla sex and moderate thrusts. His favorite position is missionary because he gets to see your face when you cum ;))) If you want him to be in beast-mode there's a simple way to do it — run your hands through his mf beautiful hair and with the most intense ahegao face, moan out his name. Trust me, all your horny needs will be tended to. Alters between condom and raw sex.

Tanaka is into the senpai kink. He likes doing it with you after school since you're still wearing your uniform and he finds it so sexy to look at you wearing it messily while sprawled across his bed. He likes fucking you from behind with the safety of condoms. He's scared of the possibility of having premature babies at a young age.

Kageyama is into pouring oil all over your body as foreplay. He pretends to be a professional massager and loses it whenever he starts to play with your chest. He likes the feeling of your hard buds flicking against his fingers and seeing you completely helpless under his touch. He likes oral sex a lot and sometimes panics when he cums inside of your mouth. He still calculates in his head during sex oml like you know the calculation meme yaa that's him in his brain. He always uses condoms since it'd be a risk because of his thinking. He gives you rlly good orgasms tho ;)

Hinata tries to come off as one bad boi, so he has a lot of kinks. His strength in thrusting and stamina in bed makes up for his build, although his cock needs a little more thickness in order to fill you up all the way. This shota boy tries to be quiet in bed, but fails miserably once he's nearing his release. Since he's trying to be a bad boy, he likes it raw.

Tsukishima is a demon. He likes to make you suffer in bed. This love child of nerdy Christian Grey and Satan is no doubt, into hardcore BDSM and verbal degradation. Ofc he likes raw sex. He's always intense with his fucked up kinks you were always sore after one round. He snuggles with you after rlly brutal nights though, which was somehow worth it.

Yamaguchi is one sweet guy during sex. It's always vanilla and acts all cute and flustered once you've taken the lead in bed, but he clearly won't back down when it comes to dominating. Condom sex all the way because he's nervous of breaking it. He likes it when you go rough on him whenever you're on top.

Ennoshita is surprisingly good at sex. His kinks are roleplays, orgasm denial and is slightly into spanking. He likes it rough and raw because he's obsessed with your amplified moans whenever he fills you all the way with cum. It riles his hormones even more when you deepthroat him even if you gag. He returns the favor by fucking your insides up with his fingers and tongue.

Takeda-sensei is definitely into vanilla sex. The sight of your naked body without any impure objects tainting your precious skin was enough of a turn on for this bean of a teacher. He's usually light with his thrusts, but he definitely steps it up to harder and deeper whenever he's stressed or anxious about something. A shower of kisses comes forth afterwards. He likes it raw ;)

[ a/n ; hi fellow horny children

yes i updated twice today ugghhhh it feels kimochi to do that lmao. so this is something new — and i definitely wanna do more of these in the future. the nekoma team is next in line although i can't guarantee when. stay tuned for more requested oneshots uwu ]