x || rin ● heated parting

« rin x reader lemon »

WITH A HEAVY heart, you counted the days before your boyfriend would finally leave for Australia. As time passed by, a battle between your emotions took place in the sad process; while a part of you wanted to tell him to just stay in Japan, another was willing to let go and support the lad's dreams and aspirations wholeheartedly.

Either way, time was inevitable. Today was the day before his flight, and lovely Rin wanted to spend it with his girlfriend. He knew how much it made you feel sad knowing that it'd take years before you'd see him again, so he decided to make the upcoming hours ahead special just for you.

***

Being Rin's cute, kick-ass girlfriend, it was expected that he knew a lot of things about you — likes, dislikes, and everything in between. After a day's worth of nothing but fun dates, he was sure that you wanted to go home already. But that didn't mean it was the end of his special plan, he had more things in mind.

Sprawled across the carpeted living room floor, you were one, horrible mess. Marked with angry, vibrant bruises from your collarbone all the way up to your jaw, the irresistible magenta-haired male continued to decorate you all over, his lips sucking on your extra sensitive skin in an attempt to spark arousal within your body.

Without fail, it worked well. Too well, actually. You couldn't control anything. Keeping your breathing stable and refraining from squirming beneath his fit, sculpted build proved to be a hard challenge. The lewd sounds erupting from your mouth were enough proof of your struggle; it echoed across the empty house, but was easily dominated by the volume of the erotic movie Rin popped in without you knowing. You didn't expect anything sexual from a rom-com movie, and was hella sure it was the reason why you were in your current position with him. What a shameless kid.

"You need to sto—ahh..." you attempted to say, but was unable to finish after cutting off yourself with another moan. "My mom's gonna notice, i-idiot."

Rin looked at you with arched brows, pairing them with squinted eyes. It was probably him feeling annoyed with your constant paranoia of your parents coming home and walking on both of you doing such a deed. He told you to stop worrying about it, but it just couldn't get off your mind. Oh well, you were going to forget about it soon enough.

"What's it with you and getting caught?" He asks, annoyed. "It's not like this is illegal." He leans down to your chest and runs his tongue across your exposed breast, earning himself a round of breathy whimpers from his flustered sweetheart. What a sound, he'd think to himself with a smirk. So cute.

He then drags his tongue across your abdomen, leaving a thin layer of moist trail wherever it went. A shiver runs down the sides of your waist as soon as you feel the wet muscle make a beeline for the waistband of your underwear. He stares at you from being in between your thighs and slips in both of his thumbs inside, sliding the garment off your legs, giving him a full view of the main course he was going to get. He could already feel himself losing patience over the foreplay taking place at the sight of your wet folds.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath, unable to tear away his eyes from your womanhood. When was the last time he saw it this close? "You're so hot. I know what to do with you."

He reaches for his sports bag and pulls out a small bottle of coconut oil. With wide, curious eyes, you wondered to yourself what on Earth was he going to do with something like that, although you got your answer within seconds after feeling the substance drip down from your inner thighs. It was cool to the skin, making it feel like the cold air clung onto you a little bit more.