x || ciel • dress me up

« ciel x reader lemon »

SENIOR PROM WAS starting in a couple of hours, and you decided to come over to your boyfriend's place to prepare as well. That way, he didn't have to pick you up anymore.

You were currently using the restroom to take a bath. You were about to turn off the water, when the shower curtains were swiped to the side, revealing your naked body for your boyfriend to see.

"C-Ciel?!" You cried, trying to cover yourself as much as you can with your arms. "What are you doing here?"

Without a word, he slowly walked up to you and held both of your wrists firmly, slowly pinning you to the wall.

His lips were on yours softly, as if he was giving you his first, memorable kiss. But it wasn't long after until he decided that he wanted more.

Your knees went weak the more you melted into the kiss. Your tongue fought his, and he was dominating almost effortlessly.

Finally, he pulled away, looking straight into your (E/C) eyes. It was clear the two of you wanted to go further—much further.

Indulging into another kiss, the two of you managed your ways into Ciel's bed, plopping down simultaneously with a soft thud.

He pulled away and stared at you again with a neutral face. Closing his eyes momentarily, his lips parted open and said in the most gentle voice ever—

"Dress me up."

You looked at him with wide eyes, and slowly understood what he meant. You nodded in return and got on top of his slightly muscular, but petite figure.

You placed soft kisses on his neck, gradually making it's way towards his collarbone until it reached his chest. You didn't want to leave hickeys all over him—or that'd make things too obvious.

Your hands traveled its way towards his cheek, your thumb rubbing it gently as you looked at his well-featured face.

Your lips slowly met his once more, making your heart flutter in your chest. Everything felt so sensual, so intimate.

"(Y/N)..." Ciel groaned when you pulled away. "It feels good."

You were about to ask what he meant by that, when you felt something twitching against your ass.

You look over and saw his manhood slowly going hard. Your cheeks felt hot again at the sight of how huge he was.

"Turn around," he commanded, "I want to try something."

You nodded and turned around, just like how he said. You faced his member and took a nervous gulp.

You took him in inside of your mouth and swirled your tongue around him, earning a groan of pleasure in return.

It wasn't long after until you felt something warm and moving go inside you, causing you to let out a loud whimper.

"You're so warm, (Y/N)." He says, causing your face to turn pink again. This was definitely something that you didn't expect your boyfriend to try.

"S-Stop saying that..." you said in a weak voice, unable to suppress your moans.

His tongue moved and wriggled inside of you, making you overwhelmed with all the sudden and intense pleasure you felt.

It went on like that for a few moments; the whole room was filled with lewd sounds from the two of you, along with Ciel's occasional dirty talk that made you want him even more.

"(Y/N)," he called. You grunted in response, too busy in sucking him off. "I think I'm good for now."

You pulled your mouth away from his member and glanced back at your boyfriend with a small, nervous smile.