x || yoosung • gaming and jacking

« yoosung x reader lemon »

YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOOSUNG Kim, was once again, playing LOLOL. This was the third time in the week wherein he'd stride into the room, and sit in front of his computer.

You sighed, bearing with his pathetic "hey" when he saw you. His addiction was frustrating you a lot, more importantly, the two of you hadn't showed affections to one another for a long time already. His soft kisses managed to turn into quick pecks.

You looked over to his hunched figure, the black circles in his eyes growing darker everyday.

The room was dark, the dim glow of the screen from his computer serving as the only source of light. A playful smirk stretched across your face, crawling under his table quietly.

His legs were spreaded wide open, leaving your eyes to feast on the tamed bulge in between his thighs. You could feel yourself drooling over him as you placed a hand ontop of his manhood.

You could hear Yoosung gasp, immediately looking down to see you on your knees, looking back at his violet eyes.

His face turned bright red. "(Y/N)?! W-What are you doing down there?" He stammered. You giggled at the sight of his flustered face - you absolutely loved seeing him like that.

You prodded your fingers together coyly, your lips forming into a pout. "Well, it's just that you've been playing so hard every after school," you mumbled, feigning innocence.

"And every hardworking gamer needs a prize... right?~" You cooed, rubbing your hands against his thighs, the friction of his jeans heating up your palms.

Yoosung's gaze kept on switching between you and the screen of his computer. He had a small frown on his face, a flustered expression evident on his features.

You knit your brows in irritation. You quickly undid his pants, his erect member sprang up, slapping his stomach gently. The gamer's breath hitched, serving as his response.

"Just go and work with your game, while I work on you." You giggled, grabbing ahold of him as you licked the slit on his head.

"Gah!" The boy shuddered, clearly surprised. "Y-Yeah... I think I can do that," he replied, returning back to his game.

You smirked. "Good boy~" you cooed, a seductive chuckle escaping your lips. You leaned forward and began to swirl your tongue around his head slowly, watching as the male began to breathe heavily by your touch.

"Nngh! D-Don't tease me! I can't focus on my game," he whines in a pleading tone.

"Ugh," you groaned, looking up at him with an irritated frown. "Didn't I tell you to continue playing? Tsk, looks like someone won't be having fun tonight..." you replied, a mischievous grin spreading across your cheeks.

"Okay, okay! I'm playing, see?" Yoosung said in a panicked tone, tapping on his keyboard furiously with a red face.

You chuckled, ducking under the table again. You grabbed ahold of him and began to stroke up and down at a fast pace, your tongue flicking against the slit on his head.

Soft grunts can be heard coming from Yoosung, his thighs twitching ever so slightly once in a while as you jack him off.

Finally, you shoved his length into your mouth, earning a loud moan from the blonde. You bobbed your head up and down at a fast pace, licking the underside of his throbbing cock hungrily.