x || claude & sebastian ● mating season [1/2]

« claude x maid reader x sebastian lemon »

BEING A BUTLER of a self-centered, brash child was enough to stress about for Claude Faustus. It was a job that required a lot of patience and compliance, and will most likely drain him of his energy completely after a day if he wasn't a starving, handsome element of hell. There was a part of him that wondered how long he was going to serve such an immature child, but of course he wouldn't ask the boy. He'd get smacked. But one thing was for certain between the demons in the Trancy manor - they couldn't wait. 

Sebastian Michaelis was in the same boat as him, but he's got it way easier in the Phantomhive manor. He served a 14-year-old boy who had a mind of an adult that overflowed with wisdom. That alone should ease him of his unholy amount of tantrums unlike with the golden-haired brat the other butler served. Although he may be ill-tempered and violent at times, he was an earl that you could proudly say you worked for.

***

"Lovely. Just lovely," Sebastian muttered to himself as he peered out of a window to continue giving himself a thorough observation of a certain (H/C)-haired girl. "Such pretty-looking hair, I see."

He's been eyeing the new maid ever since she's had a formal introduction with the rest of the people in the Phantomhive manor. It was unlikely of him to check someone out; let alone a girl, but he had a valid reason. Mating season was approaching a lot faster than he'd anticipated, and his instincts were starting to go a little out of bounds. If he doesn't fix this sooner, he can't guarantee himself a smooth job as Ciel's butler until it's over.

I'm pretty sure Claude's been on edge about it too, he thought. I wonder how he's coping up? Oh of course he has Hannah and the bratty triplets to provide themselves their needs — lucky. Oh, if only Miss (Y/N) was a demon, I'd probably have no problem right now. 

"Mr. Sebastian?" Finnian squeaked from the small crack of the door leading to the hall outside. This caused the poised man to flinch, but kept his calm and pretended as if nothing was out of the blue. "There's someone waiting for you outside." 

He raised a brow in curiosity. "Oh? Does the young master know?" 

The young gardener scratched his cheek with anxiety; looking awfully wary of his surroundings. Walking closer to the tall butler, he leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "It's Mr. Claude."

Sebastian looked unfazed, with not even the slightest hint of shock or disapproval evident on his face. But then again, he did have a reputation for being such a laid-back butler despite being under even the most sticky situations. Nothing too surprising, to say the least. 

"Oh? Did he state his intentions for a visit in such short notice?" 

Finnian shook his head nervously. "N-No, I'm afraid not, sir," he replies, "but I've seen him lurking around the grounds lately this week. I don't know if it has anything to do with you though. B-But if he tries to do somethin' downright nasty we'll be right there to help you sir!"

"Now, now, Finnian," Sebastian chuckled, making the boy's serious face lighten up a little. "I'm pretty sure he didn't come by to start a fight. Let's hear him out and settle things properly like the good gentlemen we are, alright?"

"Y-Yes sir!"

Sebastian dusted off a thin layer of aerosols that clung onto his black coat, his eyes still fixed onto the lady tending a few chores outside in the garden. There was something that drew his attention to her, that's for sure. Sebastian couldn't quite put his finger on it, which was what made him so intrigued. If he was looking for a mate, why didn't he settle for somebody like Mey-Rin? She was a good bet, not to mention the only female within his reach and harbored slight feelings for him — so why not? His nature as a demon took him by surprise as soon as he set his eyes on her pretty face. He may never know in all of his lifetime as an unsightly creature of the Underworld, but he could bear it. Kneading your thighs as he prepared himself to succumb to his instincts to fuck you however, he could not.