Teddy x reader

Proposal <3

*I've had this idea for a while, I actually got inspired from a Chucky movie, Warning: it's horrortale meaning blood and Gore but no to much of it.

*I've said this before and I'll say it again, more Horrortale fluff please!

×takes place underground×

You and sans or.. Teddy as you called him, have been together for two years, sure he was scary, but you looked passed that.

It was your souls that brought you together, you both knew it when you met.

Just as he was about to cut your head off, he looked into your eyes, stayed silent.. then threw his axe to the ground and carried you bridal style to his home.

As simple as that.

As of right now, you laid in your shared bed, half awake reading random crap on your phone.

(That's me XD I do that all the time.)

You felt a dip in the bed next to you, and two large arms snaked their way around your smaller frame.

A skull pressed against the back of your neck.

"Heya hun. Rough day?" You ask shutting your phone off.

He nods against your neck, letting out a sigh.

"Yeah.. nothin' came around as usual.. only Jerry."

You tried to hold in a laugh. "He wouldn't leave you alone would he?"

He growls, "No he wouldn't.. ugh.."

You hear his axe fall to the floor, making a loud crash and possibly making a large hole in the floor.

But who cares? It's fine.

You roll over facing him, a slight smile on your face.

Your hand rests on his cheekbone. "Aww is my poor skele welly upset?~"

He rolls his eye. "Y/n.. stop baby talking... It's.. weird." A barely noticeable blush was appearing on his cheeks.

You laugh and lean on him. "Your really comfortable Teddy, like a bony, large, warm, bean bag chair."

He chuckles, his arms pulling you closer to him, his skull rests on top of your head.

All was silent until.. your nose noticed something.. why did it smell of blood?

"Teddy.. did you lie to me? Did you actually find something during your hunt?"

He pulls away from you slightly, a smirk on his face. "mmmaybe.."
You sit up, "Alright Teddy, what did you bring me?"

He sits up as well his left hand behind his back.

"Y/n.. we've been together for the longest time.. and.. I was wondering if.. you would make me the happiest monster alive and.. be my bride?"

You blush tearing up.

He pulls out a woman's severed finger and holds it in the palm of his hand.

The finger had a very large engagement ring on it.

You nod. "Of course Teddy bear!" You hug him crying tears of joy.

Once you pull back, he tries to take the ring off the finger but fails.

He Huff's annoyed.. "Just a second."

He puts the finger to his teeth and rips the ring off of it, then slides the ring on your finger.

"I love you hun."

"I love you too."

You two spent the whole night cuddling and watching horror films.

End.:3 I know this was Abit shorter than what I usually write.