Yandere! Cross x Scared! reader

I'd rip every au to shreds for you~

*Thanks for requesting! Sorry if this is bad, I don't know cross that well, so he's probably gonna be ooc.. sorry about that! Nightmare is next! My wrist is feeling better at the moment.

Warning- Yandere, blood, Cross is insane, crying.

×Takes place in underswap×

You didn't know what was happening, you were sitting on the couch next to honey laughing then suddenly you were outside seeing Snowdin get destroyed right before your eyes.

Red slash marks were everywhere, piles of dust covered the sidewalks.

Honey ran out to fight the figure but died in the process..

You recognized him, Cross, as he liked to be called.

You two met at an au meeting that Ink had, you two honestly hit it off and hung out with each other, what had caused Cross to be this way? Why was he destroying your universe?

You knew he had some issues.. but even Chara was scared of him. He always stayed silent whenever Cross talked to you.

You could see him whimpering behind the scarfed skeleton.

What brought him to do this? Had you done something wrong? Was he after you next?

What happened?

Flash back~

You were at the au meeting bored out of your mind, then dream shoves you away from the snack table.

"Y/n! There's someone you have to meet! He's just like you!"

"Dream really-"

He shoved you into a scarfed skeleton.

He had a red lightning bolt on his right cheek, he was really fluffy, a golden locket around his neck, a long black scarf around his neck, an annoyed look in his eye.

"Y/n this is Cross, Cross y/n!"

"Eh..heh.. hey." You awkwardly wave.

His stern expression falls and he snickers. "Wow. What kind of hello was that?" He busts out laughing.

Because laughter was contagious, you started laughing too.

Dream smiles and skips away to the other star sanses.

He stops laughing and lays a hand out. "Well y/n, I'm Cross it's nice to meet you."

You nod. "It's nice to meet you as well Cross, I have to say that's a really pretty locket."

He smiles. "Oh this old thing? Thank you."

He looks you up and down. "And I have to say I love that dress on you. It really brings out that beautiful eye color."

You blush, putting your arms behind your back. "Heh.. thank you."

After about an hour of talking about random subjects, it would seem as if you two were long lost friends catching up, yet you had only talked with him for an hour.

Then honey walked up to you, he puts his arm around your waist pulling you to his side.

"Heya babe. This guy giving you trouble?"

You shake your head. "Not at all Honey, we were just talking. "

He scoffs glaring at cross. "Yeah.. sure.. .. I'd watch it punk. Y/ns my girlfriend, stop giving her the goo goo eyes."

Honey turns to leave. "C'mon babe blues tired and wants to go home."

You nod. "Okay, bye Cross it was nice talking to you."

As you leave, Cross's fists shake... Honey wasn't good enough for you.. to jealous... What a dipstick...

He grists his teeth. He knew he was better for you.. he knew he had to make you see that.. once Honey was out of the picture..

You would be all his...

Flashback end~

Cross dragged his large knife against the snow, leaving a red slash as he walked closer and closer to you.

You ran to waterfall out of fear, he was still behind you but you had to try.

.......

You stopped once you made sure he was long gone, you sat at the lone bench.. the quiche was still  there..  who put it here?

Once your breathing calmed, you looked up at the fake stars on the ceiling.

"What am I gonna do.. what can I do?.. what should I do..? Cross is running around killing my friends..and my boyfriend is dead.."

"No I'm not~"

You gasp getting pinned down to the bench Cross on top of you.

"See y/n, I'm fine. I'm all you need.~"

He leans down and kisses you then sits back up.

He left a blood stain on your face.. who's blood was it?.. you didn't want to find out.

"H-honey was my boyfriend.."

"No he's not! I am! And no one can take you from me! That lying piece of crap stole you from me! He treated you terribly! You think I couldn't see that!"

He paused looking into your eyes.

"But I... Oh I could give you all the affection you could ever dream of!"

He nuzzles your cheek with his own blood covered face.

"I'd even rip every au to shreds for you... Even my own.~"

End. Sorry if this was bad, and I don't know much about cross I've only seen a little bit of the underverse videos.