Yanberry x yandere! reader 2

Just like you~

*Sorry it took so long for the second part :p. I had requests to do and I don't like to keep my readers waiting and I did say I would make a second part, so here it is!

Warning!- Bloody Blueberry, the stabby kind of yandere, crazy reader, hatchet's, meat cleavers.

×takes place on surface×

After your date, Blue asked you to stop by the shop to get a few things, while he went home.

You said it was okay and he gave you a small list and some extra money for yourself.

So here you were, in the silverware isle, looking for a new meat cleaver.

He probably needed it for his new cookbook, he probably wanted it to make a new taco recipe.

=) That's what you think.

'hmm..' you couldn't find them. Where the frick were they?

A worker walks up to you. "Are you having trouble finding something miss?" He asks.

You turn to face him, he was cute.. but your heart belonged to senpai.

He was wearing a apron over his uniform, he was a fox monster, he had glasses and messy red hair/fur.

(One of my guy friends OC's)

His name tag said Dawn.

"Yeah, actually do you know where the meat cleavers are? My boyfriend needs one for a cooking thing he's making."

Dawn nods. "Yup, their in isle four close to the butchers section."

"Thank you." You smile.

He blushes. "You're w-welcome..heh heh.. " he rubbed the back of his neck then walked away.

You don't know why but he seemed annoyed that you had a boyfriend.. huh.. weird.

You shake your head and walk your way to isle four, hopefully you'd find a nice and sharp one, =)

"Ah there they are!" You smile and pull one off the shelf, it was heavy, had a stainless steel blade, a bright blue handle, cute little ducks on the handle.

It seemed perfect for Blue!

You toss it into your basket, then leave the isle to find a check out.

-----------(meanwhile)------

"Say that you want me everyday.. that you want me everyway..." Blue sings softly to himself as he stirs the sauce.

His eyes turned a bright red as his smile widened..." That you need me...Got me trippin' super psycho love.."

Honey's muffled screams come from the basement while he sings, not paying any attention to his brother's cries, Blue tosses the browines into the oven.

"Ah, there we go. These should be done in about twenty minuets! Now.. I got to deal with the trash."

Blues emotionless eyes glare at the basement door. "Why won't he shut his mouth..."

He takes a knife out of the knife block and creeps his way down the stairs.

Orange tears fall down the older skeletons face, muffled cries echo around the room.

His eyes widen at the younger skeletons appearance, a large smile on his face, knife tightly in his hand, his eyes glowing a bright red, tiny broken hearts in the center if them.