Dust x reader

Dusty kisses.

*Thanks for requesting! And sorry I don't do oc's  because I'd probably fail, but I still hope you like this one! After this is a Yandere ink! And I think that's all the requests I have.. my list is messy XD. If you have a request just ask, if you already had one remind me please my memory is crap! Now enjoy this short fluff!

You've been trapped or.. well staying with the '''bad guy''' sanses for a while.

Nightmare was still a pain in the a**... And bossed you around.

You had to clean up after them which was okay but they were like babies! And it was great until Horror dragged his bloody axe on the white carpet!

Then nightmare would yell at you for it like it was your fault.. damn it horror..

He picked on you the most and kept bothering you, he would make more messes on purpose just to get on your nerves...

Blackberry made you shine his boots every morning.. which got old quickly..

As for the others? They didn't bother you as much, they would just mumble a 'hi' when you walked in to clean their rooms.

But Dust though.. he was actually nice to you. He would clean his own room so you would get a break, he did track dust everywhere he walked, but he cleaned up after himself.

And you were thankful, and you would hang out with him more often, and during your friendly visits he was the sweetest skeleton in the house.

You think it was because of Papyrus looming over his shoulder and telling him what to say.

As of now? It was seven in the morning and you had to get his grumpy Dusty butt up.

But you were glad you could see him every morning. You have developed a crush on him...

You blush at your thoughts and knock on his door.

After you hear something fall and pain filled groaning and mumbling curse words, Dust opens his door, his hands rubbing his eyes.

You blush.. he wasn't wearing his usual hoodie or shirt..  and he was just in his boxers..

Wow.. talk about embarrassing..

You blush. "Eh.. u-uh.. Dust it's time to get up. Nightmare wants to discuss a meeting thingy in the dining hall."

He chuckled. "Heh.. see something you like y/n?"

Your eyes widen and you look at your feet. "Uh..  maybe.." you mumble.

"What was that..?" He chuckled again and lifts your chin to look at him.

"N-nothing.."

He smirks. "You're lying.. I heard you."

"Oh well this is embarrassing.."

He shakes his head. "Come here you!"

He pulls you into his room and kicks the door shut behind him, he holds you against his chest and falls on his back on his bed.

"That's more like it.. heh heh."

He leans and kisses your nose. "Don't worry jellybean.. I like ya too."

"Y-you do?! Who told you!?"

His mismatched eyes scan to the right. "Paps told me."

You swore you heard a 'nyeh heh heh' but you weren't too sure.

You sigh and face plant into his ribs. "Ow.."

He laughs and runs his fingers through your hair.

"Wait.. what about the meeting?"

Dust rolls his eyes. "Who cares? Nightmare barely makes me do anything. And plus he's an a**hole."

You just laugh and lay your head in his shoulder. "This is oddly comfortable.."

He smiles and brings you closer. "Good cuz you're gonna get used to it.. expect lots of skele-cuddles from me."

You blush. "I'd like that.."

End.:3 this was fun to write! Hope you enjoyed this randomness that came to mind!