obsessive? no.. its protecive..

Yandere! Hallow x reader x Yandere! Cupid x Yandere! Coby

That's the longest title ever °.°
Anyway just got this request like twenty minutes ago, I don't know if the requester wants to be mentioned. But you're welcome! And yes I know there is a lot of yandere but it's what the readers want! Plus I love me some Yandere fan fics! I will make Cupid's ending later today hopefully if I'm feeling up to it.

And yes that is what Cobys eyes look like~ you're welcome. =3

Warning- possessive pixie's, possessive bats, possessive Gorgons, blood and creepiness.

Enjoy~

Cupid tossed another batch of cookies into the stove as he hummed.

You sat at the table next to Hallow he was on his phone trying to understand twilight.

You didn't know if Coby would come over or not.

Hopefully he did because it was really funny whenever Cupid yelled at him.

It was a calm night tonight, you and your closest friends hanging out, Cupid's awesome cooking, and Hallow complaining about vampires that don't sparkle in the sunlight.

"Y/n you don't actually believe this crap do you!? If I went into the sun I'd die!" He groans tossing his phone on the table glaring at the phone.

"Hallow it's a movie. It's not supposed to be realistic."

He rolls his flames and crosses his arms.

"Vwhatever.."

Cupid flutters over to you both and wipes his hands on his apron. "The cookies will be done in about thirty minutes!"

"Mkay sounds good pixie!"

He blushes, his hearted eye lights burning a bright red.

Hallow smiles at him. "Any red velvet?"

You didn't know why but you loved it how Hallow rolled his v's when he talked.

Cupid nods. "Yup! Extra red for you! And extra sugar for you.~" Cupid kisses the top of your head.

You blush.. since when could Cupid have a seductive tone.. ?

Hallow rolls his eyes and grabs his phone again.

Cupid goes back to the stove tapping his foot impatiently.

Then you fell two arms wrap around your waist and very familer scales rubbing against your face.

"Guesss who~ "

"Coby you nerd. I know it's you."

He pouts. "Y/n! How did you know?"

You smile. "Because you hiss when you talk. And Hallow and Cupid don't."

The Gorgon pouts again. "You're no fun."

He pulls out other chair next to you, his arm going around your shoulder.

You smile and lean into him.

Hallow also has a wing wrapped around your waist protectively.

Cupid frowns his hands on his hips. "Where is my  cuddles y/n!?"

You laugh and open your arms. "come here ya goof."

He smiles and hops into your lap.
Now you were smashed by three dorks. But you didn't care.

Cupid rubs his hearted cheek against yours. "I love you y/n! You're just so amazing!"

You blush and hug him back.